• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Erza won

• Yes

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Oh hell yes

Votes: 45 73.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cpt-GargameL

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Keep em coming Zack... and some point we'll just have a flip book of the Synder Cut

d7oivs27d3141.jpg

byohyl5zh3141.jpg
I didn't mind the air pocket to talk underwater and I also didn't mind actually talking underwater like in Aquaman. So glad that^ didn't happen lol

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
Snyder truly is the Kojima of movies (or the other way around?). Except that ERA hates him and praises Kojima who has similar conceited and convoluted ideas.

Glad that Wan was able to do his own thing with Aquaman. Sometimes when you overcomplicate something in an attempt to make it seem more 'grounded' it kind of has the opposite effect and it becomes silly.

Kenzodielocke

Oct 25, 2017
Snyder truly is the Kojima of movies (or the other way around?). Except that ERA hates him and praises Kojima who has similar conceited and convoluted ideas.

Glad that Wan was able to do his own thing with Aquaman. Sometimes when you overcomplicate something in an attempt to make it seem more 'grounded' it kind of has the opposite effect and it becomes silly.
Kojima is a bad fucking writer but he understands the gaming medium way better than Snyder the movie medium.

Also Kojima got his fair share of hate in the last couple of months.

Vordan

Aug 12, 2018
Kojima is a bad fucking writer but he understands the gaming medium way better than Snyder the movie medium.

Takes as much effort to get Era to badmouth a Sony exclusive as it does to get them to badmouth a MCU movie so hats off to Kojima for pulling that off.

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017

As he should, Death Stranding is a bad game Raptor agrees.

Also compared to movies who almost everyone in the world watches Kojima's audience is still niche. Snyder is much more of a household name. I have no doubt that once Kojima starts making movies he will be viewed as badly as Snyder is by movie critics and maybe even worse, the general audience.

Baccus

Banned
Dec 4, 2018
Snyder needs to do a long, big budget tv series about his vision. It's really unique.

It's also very unsuited for general audiences.

callamp

Oct 27, 2017
Is Ezra really that big a star? I get that WB is loyal to their talent, Snyder getting three chances is proof of that, but I'm just not seeing this huge Ezra Flash fanbase that would make him such a must have for WB. Didn't the last Fantastic Beasts film flop?

No. They are trying to make him a star.

At present he is a complete nobody who won't individually draw a dime. And nothing I've seen from him will change that.

If the film has been delayed again and again because of Miller then he should have been turfed a long time ago. It is completely wild that the Flash is in the state it is in.

Boxy Brown

Oct 27, 2017
They're pushing it back because Flash as a property has no urgency for a movie. Despite critical reception, the show is still doing gangbusters for them. They have no reason to hurry. Nothing wild about it.

Smokey_Run

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
They're pushing it back because Flash as a property has no urgency for a movie. Despite critical reception, the show is still doing gangbusters for them. They have no reason to hurry. Nothing wild about it.
He was announced as the Flash in October 2014. It is looking like a solo Flash film starring him will not be out until 2023 at the earliest. That is Iron Man to Infinity War levels of time. It is wild they continue to pursue a film with him when almost the entirety of the MCU fits in the span of his announcement to his first solo film releasing.

Boxy Brown

Oct 27, 2017
He was announced as the Flash in October 2014. It is looking like a solo Flash film starring him will not be out until 2023 at the earliest. That is Iron Man to Infinity War levels of time. It is wild they continue to pursue a film with him when almost the entirety of the MCU fits in the span of his announcement to his first solo film releasing.
Well, like I said. He's not the singular hold up. Ezra's vision only differed with the last directors, it's on WB for the others. They have a successful Flash show, they don't need a Flash movie rn because of it. Even Muschietti's said he's taking a break between It Chapter 2 and Flash. It's the perfect storm for no Flash movie for a minute.

Pandora012

Oct 25, 2017
Just saw the new harley show. Gotta say, was really enjoyable, with some misses for me. The gore is a bit excessive, but something I'll probably get over with time. Think poison ivy and riddler are my favorite. Calendar man was a nice touch. With all that said, can't wait for the next ep.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
Harley was super solid. The voice cast is perfect, and the animation quality is leagues ahead of what WB has been churning out recently.

Wish they'd at least air two episodes a week though. It's such a slow roll out for a 20 minute show.

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
Those recent promos of WW84 sure makes it look like Donner's Superman. Hope it's more 1&2 than 3&4. There is such a thing as too much camp.

Chuck Noblet

Oct 27, 2017
It has far and away exceeded my expectations for the show. Only two episodes left, this shit is popping off. HBO still killing it.

BadAss2961

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Should probably spoiler tag that, Chuck.

Watchmen didn't really git gud until last week. But it's legit right now.

NinjaDBL

Oct 27, 2017
I'm honestly surprised WW84 is winning that 2020 movie poll. With how much ERA has been so critical of the first flim, I'd expect it to be last.

NinjaDBL

Oct 27, 2017
People still being gung-ho over the test screening leaks.

I'mma repeat what David F. Sandberg said that test screenings are mostly bullshit.

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
Ok, correction.

ERA is going to hate it once they see the DC logo at the start of the movie.

266121723697430528.png

Oct 25, 2017
In the wake of that Variety article about DC's future, it's been hilarious* watching "smart people" on Twitter who hated Man of Steel/BvS advocating for a movie that does everything those two movies did.

*infuriating

spookyduzt

Drive-In Mutant
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
In the wake of that Variety article about DC's future, it's been hilarious* watching "smart people" on Twitter who hated Man of Steel/BvS advocating for a movie that does everything those two movies did.

*infuriating

BvS especially is going to be looked back on much differently in the future. The audience just wasn't ready for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.