• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Erza won

• Yes

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Oh hell yes

Votes: 45 73.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaDBL

Oct 27, 2017
I think Henry might be the perfect man.

EKujF7SX0AAU4Vx

Omg his arms 😍

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
ERA already praising a new marvu film, like clockwork. I can already see their responses to WW84 and BoP trailer 2 and it can be summed up with a single meme gif:

giphy.gif

When will this marvu and disnu brainwashing end.

Cpt-GargameL

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The way he was speaking is as if he wants to retcon BvS and JL and continue from MoS. I'd be ok with that. (I liked BvS but I know there aren't many people that did)

Blue Skies

Banned
Mar 27, 2019
Rewatched Aquaman and Shazam for the first time. They're both as good/maybe even better than I remember!
Really hope the turnaround for sequels isn't as bad as they're telling us.

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
I'm scared we're not gonna get Shazam 2 bros
I mean, if Black Adam is gonna hit a billion and shazam was a relatively low budget flick which did ok I think it would be the craziest thing not to do another sequel.

Levi isn't some mega star, neither are the kids, I would absolutely go hard with the spectacle next time around and not just call it Shazam 2. I could take or leave sandberg coming back.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, if Black Adam is gonna hit a billion and shazam was a relatively low budget flick which did ok I think it would be the craziest thing not to do another sequel.

Levi isn't some mega star, neither are the kids, I would absolutely go hard with the spectacle next time around and not just call it Shazam 2. I could take or leave sandberg coming back.
I do agree, the scale needs to be a bit larger next time around.
And no way, Sandberg is a sharp dude. He has to stay on the next film.
What do you think Black Adam will be like?

My hope it that it'll be like Thor ragnarok, in that Shazam= HULK in screen time
I don't think Shazam will be in it : (

Deleted member 4353

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
For Shazam 2 to do very well, they need to advertise better and maybe bring in some recognizable hero. I think Black Adam might not be the main villain but he might appear and maybe someone from the League.

Blue Skies

Banned
Mar 27, 2019
For Shazam 2 to do very well, they need to advertise better and maybe bring in some recognizable hero. I think Black Adam might not be the main villain but he might appear and maybe someone from the League.
Knowing Dwayne Johnsons ego, is there any comic book storyline in which Shazam and Black Adam team up to defeat common foe?

Status
Not open for further replies.