• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Erza won

• Yes

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Oh hell yes

Votes: 45 73.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guffers

Nov 1, 2017
meh
He was good in BvS, but pretty bad in JL
Agreed, but it was painfully obvious that the lion's share of his JL performance was cut, and all we have is the Whedon reshoots where Affleck was clearly over it and just punching his time card. I'm pretty confident that the Snydercut will get released this year, even if it's not good we will still have another Batfleck performance. Then it's on to the future.

Oct 25, 2017
Academy awards nominated best picture Joker... And a few others it may actually win

The only category I'd personally be upset if Joker won is Best Cinematography. Loved Lawrence Sher's work on the film and the nomination is well-deserved, but Jarin Blaschke's work on The Lighthouse is just... insanely good. One of the finest looking films of the whole decade right there.

MHWilliams

Oct 25, 2017
The only category I'd personally be upset if Joker won is Best Cinematography. Loved Lawrence Sher's work on the film and the nomination is well-deserved, but Jarin Blaschke's work on The Lighthouse is just... insanely good. One of the finest looking films of the whole decade right there.
1917 will take cinematography.

Expect Joker to win the same as the Globes.

Smokey_Run

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Deakins deserves the Oscar though. They do it for actors all the time, he's had plenty of amazing work, it's time they give him one.

I expect Joker to get the Best Actor and Best Score awards and that's it.

Dysun

Oct 25, 2017
Miami
Love the Joker salt, especially after all the pearl clutching

I didn't even think that highly of the film, but they deserve it after the mental hoops people were jumping through.

Vordan

Aug 12, 2018
Even after the three hit combo of Aquaman, Shazam, and Joker people are still talking about DC "floundering", and trying to dismiss the latest DC movies success while acting like the MCU hasn't just rehashed the first Iron Man movie repeatedly.

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
Every famous actor will probably want a go at playing the Joker from now on. If that wasn't already evident from before.

Whoever gets cast as the Joker in Reeves film will likely get more media attention than Pattinson did.

Oct 25, 2017
There's way more sodium on Twitter. It's just so delicious.

People really wanted this to be some mediocre little "incel" movie that only angry domestic terrorists liked. The fact that it's not is severely fucking with them - I remember the shock in some tweets when people like Greta Gerwig and Phoebe Waller-Bridge were praising it.

admataY

Oct 25, 2017
I hate to break the circle-jerk, but some people , like famed sexy contrarian forum poster " admataY " , just didnt think the Joker movie was paticulary good .

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
I hate to break the circle-jerk, but some people , like famed sexy contrarian forum poster " admataY " , just didnt think the Joker movie was paticulary good .
You're always welcome to join the circle

Even though I can't see him as Joker at all and I don't think it'd be a good fit, I'd still love to see it.
yea I agree haha. Would just be amazing to see people fight for the prestigious role

MHWilliams

Oct 25, 2017
Fine . jerking away -

The Flash sees you.
giphy.gif

Neophant

Oct 25, 2017
Every famous actor will probably want a go at playing the Joker from now on. If that wasn't already evident from before.

Whoever gets cast as the Joker in Reeves film will likely get more media attention than Pattinson did.
I really want Matt Reeves to cast Lakeith Stanfield as Joker so people can be doubly outraged. Not gonna lie, while I thought Joker (2019) was an OK movie, I'm way more happy to see the salt from its Oscar nominations pouring out than anything else.

Deleted member 4353

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I didn't even think Joker was that great. I just wanted to see the salt. The movie has been piled upon unfairly and in bad faith by pretentious people and this sad site from the moment it was announced.

admataY

Oct 25, 2017
I will say this, even though Joker left me dissapointed, im glad WB took their chance on such a weird concept movie , and im glad they were rewarded trying to do something different in the cape-kino space .
Sometimes you gotta shoot your shot .
Also, Elisabeth Moss for next live action Joker please .

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
I don't like a lot of good movies too. No need to get emotional and yell expletives though. It's like highly investing yourself who wins game of the year.

I wonder what Dierce will post when Death Stranding wins goty lol

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
I don't like a lot of good movies too. No need to get emotional and yell expletives though. It's like highy investing yourself who wins game of the year.

I wonder what Dierce will post when Death's Stranding wins goty lol
Busy writing my angry post/dissertation as we speak.

584059208899756078.png

I really want Matt Reeves to cast Lakeith Stanfield as Joker so people can be doubly outraged. Not gonna lie, while I thought Joker (2019) was an OK movie, I'm way more happy to see the salt from its Oscar nominations pouring out than anything else.
Yes!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.