• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Erza won

• Yes

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Oh hell yes

Votes: 45 73.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017

IconGrist

Oct 26, 2017
I just ordered one of those shirts and donated some extra on top. Kept forgetting about it so glad you guys brought it up.

Bus-TEE

Banned
Nov 20, 2017
I'm not worried, Denis shoots his film quite fast and I think he's going to be ready pretty soon. Plenty of time to write and prep the second Aquaman.

Remember that Momoa is still in the middle of shooting that bonkers sounding show for Apple, 'See', so his commitment to Dune shouldn't be an issue.

Was this what Momoa was woo hoo'ing about yesterday? Dune is done by WB, isn't it?

It's being produced by Legendary but I'm assuming that it's being distributed by WB seeing as they have a new multi picture deal (Detective Pikachu) together.

Boxy Brown

Oct 27, 2017
Cavill is a different situation all together since he wants the role but WB doesn't care for a Superman movie right now. Cavill leaving would mean Superman being put on the back burner indefinitely

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Cavill is a different situation all together since he wants the role but WB doesn't care for a Superman movie right now. Cavill leaving would mean Superman being put on the back burner indefinitely

Regarding Cavill, WB is likely pulling the same shit they did with Brandon Routh, they're waiting for his contract to expire and then they'll worry about developing a new Superman film with a new actor in the role.

OP
OP
ody

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why not? If they wanted to keep him around we'd have heard something by now I think. But instead it's radio silence.
I'm not speaking for Ross but this is my take
If reports are true, then at least two directors have recently been offered Superman. It seems they want a new film, but nothing is coming together.

Vordan

Aug 12, 2018
I'm not speaking for Ross but this is my take
If reports are true, then at least two directors have recently been offered Superman. It seems they want a new film, but nothing is coming together.
From what I understand it's not that they were offered Supes specifically, Supes was just one of many DC IPs offered. So they're not *aggressively* trying to get something moving like they're supposedly doing with Supergirl.
Who will Henry play in the Arrowverse?
Zod obviously.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
I know, I know, Revenge of the Fans, but on the dudes latest podcast, he mentioned Reeves is now going for a prime, early 30s actor for Bruce

So we no longer have to worry about Ansel Egort or Logan Lerman

Lets go Armiee

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
There's been a lot of sudden buzz recently that Armie might be a frontrunner. Kind of crazy to think it might finally actually be happening.
Would be funny considering something so similar happened with Henry, when he landed the Superman role before it fell apart

I already thought Armie said he had no interest in being in a superhero movie
I highly doubt he'd turn down a screen test

Oct 25, 2017
Would be funny considering something so similar happened with Henry, when he landed the Superman role before it fell apart

If it happens, the example I keep thinking of is Pierce Brosnan as Bond. Dude had the role in the mid 80's and was forced out of the gig at the last minute due to contract stuff, and was the fan-favorite for the role as the decade went on and finally got the job again in the 90's with Goldeneye.

broncobuster

Oct 26, 2017
I know, I know, Revenge of the Fans, but on the dudes latest podcast, he mentioned Reeves is now going for a prime, early 30s actor for Bruce

So we no longer have to worry about Ansel Egort or Logan Lerman

Lets go Armiee

Technically late 20s, early 30s. Then add a year or two to their age. Someone who could conceivably complete a trilogy staying in their 30s.

Whether or not Armie signs on, if offered, is an interesting proposal as it's largely stand alone. Less of a burden than for other actors, keeping him available to play in the space he's been for the past few years. Same goes for Pattinson or Adam Driver (on the older end).

Boxy Brown

Oct 27, 2017
Why not? If they wanted to keep him around we'd have heard something by now I think. But instead it's radio silence.
It's WB, nothing happens till it happens. If they wanted him gone and a new Superman actor/film they'd have done it by now. Cavill is nowhere near a precious relationship to WB Affleck is to them.

OP
OP
ody

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
fwKYviOl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.