• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

DCEU Era |OT2| Thundercrack!

Erza won

• Yes

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Oh hell yes

Votes: 14 70.0%

• Total voters
Oct 27, 2017
Cavill, Ben, Jason, Gal, and now Amber. I mean, I'm not wrong. They've all gotten into the news for doing/saying bad things. The DC jab is just the fact they're all playing DC characters during the times it's happened. I'm not making light of it.
Dawg, many Marvel actresses have done shitty things recently too. Just look at Pratt and Johansson. They’re celebrities. The list of those that haven’t said or done anything problematic is very miniscule and getting smaller everyday.

Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
Dawg, many Marvel actresses have done shitty things recently too. Just look at Pratt and Johansson. They’re celebrities. The list of those that haven’t said or done anything problematic is very miniscule and getting smaller everyday.
I know that. I wasn't making this a Marvel/DC thing. I was solely keeping this within the realm of the WB/DC movie actors. I mean, we are in the DC thread after all.

Oct 25, 2017
I thought it was always true. It was pretty clear the trailer was meant to be aired when the leakers said it was and either WB or Sandberg had it delayed and recut to prove them wrong.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm already seeing people get triggered by the humming from that Chinese trailer because they feel like it's somehow disrespecting their lord and savior Zack Snyder.

Or is it Hans Zimmer?

That's just.... weird! Why? To prove a point?

If it's to troll the audience a la Kojima, then I guess it's kinda funny?
When the original trailer leaked, and word of the humming came out, some people took the John Williams theme as a personal insult and a slight against other movies and railed on Sandberg. They're still going after him today now that the humming scene is in that Chinese trailer.

Oct 25, 2017
When the original trailer leaked, and word of the humming came out, some people took the John Williams theme as a personal insult and a slight against other movies and railed on Sandberg. They're still going after him today now that the humming scene is in that Chinese trailer.
why not just stick to his guns.

Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
I only watched half of that trailer, but liked a lot of what I saw. Gonna hold off on watching any new footage. Also gonna skip seeing it early. I want to see it with for the first time with all my co-workers and a bigger crowd.

Oct 25, 2017
Tickets on sale for Shazam!

Tempting to see it early, but I’m just going to wait for the A-List eligible Thursday April 4 showing.

Also interesting is that the first showings on both Sat March 23 and Thurs April 4 are 4:00pm at my local Florida AMC. I get it for the early Saturday preview, but I don’t remember a 4:00pm showtime being the first time for a Thursday premiere before.

Penguin

The Mushroom Kingdom Knight
Oct 25, 2017
New York
Tempting to see it early, but I’m just going to wait for the A-List eligible Thursday April 4 showing.

Also interesting is that the first showings on both Sat March 23 and Thurs April 4 are 4:00pm at my local Florida AMC. I get it for the early Saturday preview, but I don’t remember a 4:00pm showtime being the first time for a Thursday premiere before.
Someone said a List works with Fandango

Oct 25, 2017
Someone said a List works with Fandango
I’ll be damned, it does. I thought for sure that between Fandango and it being a “special event”, it would be excluded.

Can’t hurt to get the ticket and see what the wife prefers. Thank you.

Edit: AMC, if you’re listening, please consider an A-List Family Plan. Dang, this got complicated.

Last edited: