• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Erza won

• Yes

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Oh hell yes

Votes: 45 73.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boxy Brown

Oct 27, 2017
>JL
>greatness
what

Sure but that was in spite of the terrible script
Every aspect of a movie comes together to make is successful, especially a script. So there's no "in spite" of.

And checking the script credits for either and you don't see Geoff Johns anywhere. So you wrong there too.

Lets not act like between Ayer, Snyder, Goyer, and Terrio that we've had some truly Oscar level writing. The writers of Thor Dark World are running freaking laps around those guys. And they're not even really good.

Last edited:

Lirion

Oct 25, 2017
So think we getting the Batman cast this week or should we start ignoring anything that Daniel guy say?

BlackGoku03

Oct 25, 2017
Big nope to that one, wasn't he involved in writing Aquaman and rewriting JL?
Aquaman's script was fine.

We don't talk about JL... and if he had a hand in writing it, should be obvious that anything regarding that film was jacked up due to the studio.

I doubt they'll be going with an older Superman just yet. Wouldn't mind that being Endgame though.

He might. Gotta admit I would love to see those "Kryptonian Martial Arts" for sheer fuckery potential alone. I'd want Johns to write the script though simply because I don't trust any Hollywood scriptwriters to do a good job.

He'd do a great job at showing off what people want to see. He'd also be good for setting Supes' franchise in the right direction. Woulda been nice if he started the universe.

Pandora012

Oct 25, 2017
I just want to have a movie where we can see batman or superman's extended family. Gimmie some robin's and batgirls, and superboy and super girl.

Vordan

Aug 12, 2018
I hope a Nightwing movie does end up getting made, would force DC to treat him better in the comics.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
I can see Wonder Woman 84 have some wonderful cinematography and much more color than its predecessor.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
If you were the one in WB giving information, wouldn't you already have a way to see the Snyder Cut?
DrearyRealisticBlackmamba-poster.jpg

GringoSuave89

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
LA, CA
What's up with the family? I just know what happened to Dick recently.

Dick is Ric
Jason goes by Outlaw and is running Iceberg Lounge until that explodes in his face
Time I guess is in Young Justice? The continuity of that title confuses me
Damian is the leader of Teen Titans and has a private prison until again, it blows up in his face.

And Barbara has the worst costume in her entire history.

Pandora012

Oct 25, 2017
Dick is Ric
Jason goes by Outlaw and is running Iceberg Lounge until that explodes in his face
Time I guess is in Young Justice? The continuity of that title confuses me
Damian is the leader of Teen Titans and has a private prison until again, it blows up in his face.

And Barbara has the worst costume in her entire history.

They really call him Ric, legit thought that was a joke or they'd walk that shit back quickly. As for barbara's costume, it won me over when i was reading Hero's in Crisis. Could be just the artist for that series is just that good.

Boxy Brown

Oct 27, 2017
Are we really acting like actors can't have multiple roles? Are we still in that phase?

And I'm sure that WB are more than fine with Shazam's box office. This wasn't even a blockbuster on their schedule

Lirion

Oct 25, 2017
We're not losing Rock guys, sheesh. He talked about playing Black Adam and start shooting it next year just three weeks ago.

ReiGun

Nov 15, 2017
Guys, it's the Rock. He goes where the money goes.

He could have a Marvel and DC movie release in the same week and it would be nothing. Long as the check clears.

Oct 25, 2017
I've been reading up on Female Furies lately which is rumored to be Ava's inspiration for the New Gods movie and I'm very worried. If Ava does go that route then the film will be VERY controversial on a scale DC movies have never reached.

Boxy Brown

Oct 27, 2017
Definitely don't think the comic that just started coming out months ago is the basis of a movie that's been in development for nearly a year lol

Oct 25, 2017
What makes you say that?
This comic reminds me of Mad Max Fury Road:

- Darkseid rapes Granny Goodness.
- Another female who is apart of Grannies Furies was also raped by one of the generals. The same position that Granny is fighting for.
- She was also killed by the same person that raped her.
- It's basically women trying to be equal as the men kind of story.
Ava liked some of the tweets from the writer herself. I've only seen a rumor, but if she's really taking inspiration from this comic then a lot of DC fans are going to be pissed.

Pandora012

Oct 25, 2017

- Another female who is apart of Grannies Furies was also raped by one of the generals. The same position that Granny is fighting for.
Ava liked some of the tweets from the writer herself. I've only seen a rumor, but if she's really taking inspiration from this comic then a lot of DC fans are going to be pissed.

Ummm wow....how are fans taking this series?

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
Batman Earth One is real damn good

Would be cool to see Reeves take some inspiration from its tone

ReiGun

Nov 15, 2017

Holy hell.

Huh, I'm pretty sure they won't let Ava do any of that shit. I'm betting some female empowerment stuff with the Furies matched with a love story/escape adventure with Scott and Barda.

Vordan

Aug 12, 2018
Yeah they're not going to be using that not even finished comic to make a movie lmao. I really doubt the non-Barda Female Furies are going to be painted in a heroic light.

Status
Not open for further replies.