Votes: 10 30.3%
  • Oh hell yes

Votes: 23 69.7%

• Total voters

Wingfan19

Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
Well Aquaman 2 is an interesting release date now. Disney moved a SW movie to December of that year.
They're gonna move it. WB can't be that dumb. Don't care that the first one did a billion, it wasn't going up against a Star Wars movie. They also gave it plenty of time to film and do VFX work, so moving it up a month or two won't kill them.

Rvaan

Oct 25, 2017
They're gonna move it. WB can't be that dumb. Don't care that the first one did a billion, it wasn't going up against a Star Wars movie. They also gave it plenty of time to film and do VFX work, so moving it up a month or two won't kill them.
I think they'll move it to the summer and try to establish up a DC weekend like Marvel has established a few weekends.

Wingfan19

Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
I was just thinking about how WB should stagger their releases for DC movies going forward and I think they really need to have at least one key Justice League member movie a year then B/C tier characters along with it. Wonder Woman next year, Batman in 2021, and Aquaman in 2022 has that covered, but we really need that Superman movie in 2022 or 2023. And hey, we might even get a Flash movie in there as well!

Nov 13, 2017
Comparing the DCEU and MCU doesn't interest me in the slightest. They're each doing their own thing, and the comparisons bring nothing but hate for the DCEU.

BlackGoku03

Oct 25, 2017
Behold the scorching of my coming hot take :
Aquaman was sorta like an underwater star-wars .

That is a compliment .
I've said it multiple times, but it's the best Star Wars movie I've seen since Rogue One!

I only say that because the spectacle is on the level of Star Wars. Then people here say "Yeah, if that's all you watch Star Wars for." Ummm... if SW wasn't a spectacle, a feast for the eyes, it wouldn't have been nearly as popular.

Rvaan

Oct 25, 2017
I've said it multiple times, but it's the best Star Wars movie I've seen since Rogue One!

I only say that because the spectacle is on the level of Star Wars. Then people here say "Yeah, if that's all you watch Star Wars for." Ummm... if SW wasn't a spectacle, a feast for the eyes, it wouldn't have been nearly as popular.
I come to SW for gripping talks about trade federations and laws.

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
I'm playing Final Fantasy XII at the moment and it's literally Star Wars lol

Even has its own Han Solo and Chewbacca. Would be funny if the main character and the princess happen to be siblings.

Dysun

Oct 25, 2017
Miami
Mary Floppins, and Bumblebee were supposed to kill Aquaman 1 with the Holiday release. They should hold steady with the date.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman

I cannot for the life of me remember any spectacles from SW @[email protected]

DMVfan123

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
Sportsmaster was awesome as hell on Young Justice, which will never cease to amaze me given his name and main abilities lol
Would be down to see Idris play him in SS2

Rvaan

Oct 25, 2017
Gunn is really out here having GotG 1 and Suicide Squad do the fusion dance to make this new Suicide Squad movie.

FUNKNOWN iXi

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not too worried for the DC storylines if they want to do something like Endgame. I mean look at all the great storylines that are absolutely epic in the comics, and those are just the first one that cames in my mind :

Flashpoint Paradox

It's only a question of if WB is really willing to build something like that or if they only want to create characters that are in the same universe but don't interact with each others.
Imagine if they pulled an X-Men Days of Future Past with Flashpoint Paradox..... Keep some of the same, change whatever needs to be changed, boom.