• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

DCEU Era |OT2| Thundercrack!

Erza won

• Yes

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • Oh hell yes

Votes: 23 69.7%

• Total voters
Feb 2, 2019
Why should we discount what he did in the MCU? With material which will have many things in common with it? He's not going to make Slither here.

It's not like the Suicide Squad brand is going to him, either.
Because you cant extrapolate a director/actors popularity in the MCU and think it translates into box office outside of it.

I'm not saying it wont be a success but to think James Gunn is a draw is a stretch for me. It's that type of thinking that has led to Chris Hemsworth starring in flop after flop and the entire Joss Whedon debacle with Justice League.

James Gunn has yet to prove he can succeed outside the MCU machine. That's all I'm saying.

Dec 26, 2018
Because you cant extrapolate a director/actors popularity in the MCU and think it translates into box office outside of it.

I'm not saying it wont be a success but to think James Gunn is a draw is a stretch for me. It's that type of thinking that has led to Chris Hemsworth starring in flop after flop and the entire Joss Whedon debacle with Justice League.

James Gunn has yet to prove he can succeed outside the MCU machine. That's all I'm saying.
That's fair.

Oct 25, 2017
The WW script that was leaked was an unproduced one from the dark ages of the early 2000's, not one that was used in the actual movie .
Still, script are always changing even during a shoot, some of everyone favorite movies were reading awfully if you look at the shooting script , so this alone is no reason to panic ,

Oct 26, 2017
I remember having a discussion here because it was revealed that there were huge script changes minutes before shooting the scene. I assume the script this person read is an older one. Of course, OT wouldn't care about that

Oct 25, 2017
I remember having a discussion here because it was revealed that there were huge script changes minutes before shooting the scene. I assume the script this person read is an older one. Of course, OT wouldn't care about that
Also it being in the script doesn't mean it was shot. Could have been cut in filming if they felt it was vibing with the rest of the film.

Oct 27, 2017
I'm willing to give Pattinson a chance. I remember a lot of people disapproved of Heath Ledger when he was cast as the Joker, but he ended up proving everyone wrong, so I'm hopeful Pattinson will do the same.