Erza won

• Yes

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Oh hell yes

Votes: 28 71.8%

• Total voters

Vinimaw

Oct 28, 2017
In a way it's very cool that there's been no leaks for WW84 and BOP, lots of surprises ahead. But it's also frustating that we haven't seen anything for BOP and the movie releases in Feb. Hell my game releases in March and we already announced it ! :-D

Mario Bilo

Jan 7, 2018
In a way it's very cool that there's been no leaks for WW84 and BOP, lots of surprises ahead. But it's also frustating that we haven't seen anything for BOP and the movie releases in Feb. Hell my game releases in March and we already announced it ! :-D
Looking at the marketing window for WW84 being 6 months, I would say September is when you'll start hearing about BoP.

Curiously, what's the game you're working on?

okdakor

Oct 26, 2017
France
The Snyder cut could be coming before the end of the year... The calculations have been made thanks to an insider from Dreamworks. The new mail campaign will be coordinated so that the letters arrive on the desk of Ann Sarnoff exactly one month after she starts her job. The best time. Also don't forget to enclose the amount of money you would spend on the Snyder cut, printed on "Zack Snyder currency"...

Oct 25, 2017
The Snyder cut could be coming before the end of the year... The calculations have been made thanks to an insider from Dreamworks. The new mail campaign will be coordinated so that the letters arrive on the desk of Ann Sarnoff exactly one month after she starts her job. The best time. Also don't forget to enclose the amount of money you would spend on the Snyder cut, printed on "Zack Snyder currency"...

Cocksman

Oct 27, 2017
I for one hope that the Snyder cut is indeed released just so the Snyder faithful watch it and realize Justice League is still a piece of shit.

Donald Draper

Feb 2, 2019
Honestly the real snyder cut doesn't exist. The movie was largely changed after BVS right before it started shooting.

Sure, I liked BVS and MOS and I would have loved to have seen what came next but THAT doesn't exist.

What exists was a largely changed version that had multiple films condensed into one and the story changed.

I dont think what Zack filmed would have been all that great with all the rapid changes happening to the film.

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly the real snyder cut doesn't exist. The movie was largely changed after BVS right before it started shooting.

Sure, I liked BVS and MOS and I would have loved to have seen what came next but THAT doesn't exist.

What exists was a largely changed version that had multiple films condensed into one and the story changed.

I dont think what Zack filmed would have been all that great with all the rapid changes happening to the film.
It's still 214 minutes of footage. If you substract the 120 minutes of running time of Justice League, and all the reshoots, it's more than two hours of unreleased footage. Whether it's good or bad or how much unfinished VFX there is, I can understand why people are interested in seeing this.

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
So Feigu will likely announce Dark Avengers and Young Avengers at SDCC. WB truly fucked it up with Justice League Dark which according to Guillermo del Toro would have gone into production after his Crimsom Peak film so sometime in 2014 or 2015. And that's not even mentioning the Teen Titans movie, that was announced back in 2007.

Now marvu will take all these ideas and run away with them. WB has always been so fucking incompetent with DC films. They're just extremely lucky that Nolan decided to work on Batman.

Ross62

Oct 27, 2017
So Feigu will likely announce Dark Avengers and Young Avengers at SDCC. WB truly fucked it up with Justice League Dark which according to Guillermo del Toro would have gone into production after his Crimsom Peak film so sometime in 2014 or 2015. And that's not even mentioning the Teen Titans movie, that was announced back in 2007.

Now marvu will take all these ideas and run away with them. WB has always been so fucking incompetent with DC films. They're just extremely lucky that Nolan decided to work on Batman.
You still doing this bit?

jrush64

Oct 25, 2017

lol. I agree with you. As much as I like Titans I always felt that Teen Titans should have been a movie. JL Dark should have also been made a long time ago.

Shingi_70

Oct 25, 2017
I mean.....it doesn't stop DC from doing these things in the future. Not sure what the problem is.
It doesn't but i do think it lessens the impact of them. The Atom is a cool character, but MCU Ant-Man was modified alot to take and use alot from the Atom's version of shrinking compared to comics Ant-man. To the point I'm surprised Ant-man and the wasp was what we got instead of being closer to something like sword of the atom.

Also I find it funny the big thing that made DC different in the comics, the history and legacy heroes will be done on screen by Marvel first.

Pandora012

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It doesn't but i do think it lessens the impact of them. The Atom is a cool character, but MCU Ant-Man was modified alot to take and use alot from the Atom's version of shrinking compared to comics Ant-man. To the point I'm surprised Ant-man and the wasp was what we got instead of being closer to something like sword of the atom.

Also I find it funny the big thing that made DC different in the comics, the history and legacy heroes will be done on screen by Marvel first.
It really only lessens the impact if you are keeping score. Which there is no real need to.

I will give DC more props on how they started with way more diversity than Disney managed to do.

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
You still doing this bit?

lol. I agree with you. As much as I like Titans I always felt that Teen Titans should have been a movie. JL Dark should have also been made a long time ago.
Exactly, Justice League Dark would have been huge I think. It's the one area where DC films could have made a claim in, the horror aspect of superhero films. I don't think it will ever get made now.

Ross62

Oct 27, 2017
Doing Titans as a movie definitely won’t do it justice. It’s one of the reasons X-Men movies largely suck. Fitting sprawling epics with slice of life elements into single films dumbs them down immensely.

And JLD not coming out it 100% on GDT. Look at how many movies he’s attached himself to for the past years and look how many of them actually came out.

BadAss2961

Oct 25, 2017

Eh, Marvel will continue to oversaturate and trivialize the genre with their shitty movies.

But yeah, WB's reluctance to just pull the trigger on different ideas has cost them. Like Gareth Evans Deathstroke... Always thought moving in the opposite direction of the Disney style would eventually pay off, but now WB is hell bent on following as second fiddle with the DCEU. Birds of Prey being the one exception right now.

Loxley

Oct 25, 2017

Exactly, Justice League Dark would have been huge I think. It's the one area where DC films could have made a claim in, the horror aspect of superhero films. I don't think it will ever get made now.
I boggles my mind that despite the incredible resurgence in popularity that horror films have been going through that neither Marvel or DC have tried to cash-in on that by releasing a smaller budget, horror-themed superhero film in the fall. DC in particular has plenty of characters they could mine for something like that.