• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Erza won

• Yes

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Oh hell yes

Votes: 45 73.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
John Wick director overseeing BoP reshoots.. More doom and gloom for the DCEU, almost cant take it anymore. #GiveSonyTheRights

584059208899756078.png

Oct 25, 2017
Dudes are breaking out in hives over the John Wick director overseeing action reshoots. Not even dialogue or plot shit - fucking action sequences.

Nov 13, 2017
John Wick has incredible action scenes so I'm hyped for this. But you can't deny that this comes off as "the original director failed to deliver so we had to bring in someone else."

I don't care if they bring in fifty directors. As long as we get the movie, I am satisfied!

Boxy Brown

Oct 27, 2017
John Wick has incredible action scenes so I'm hyped for this. But you can't deny that this comes off as "the original director failed to deliver so we had to bring in someone else."

I don't care if they bring in fifty directors. As long as we get the movie, I am satisfied!
Except he and his crew have been doing the stunts since the beginning

Peru

Oct 26, 2017

I can deny that. Because reshoots are part of every single blockbuster. And his team would be shooting additional action scenes since they've been responsible for all stuntwork in the movie. Him doing personally is just a sign the movie is interesting enough for the big guy do do some of the handiwork.

The original director will not have failed anything here, action unit directors are involved per default, be they Ryan Coogler or any other bighshot, and she is still as involved in these reshoots as directors usually are.

LetalisAmare

Oct 27, 2017
Amazon got my Shazam replacement here early. What a great movie, just a joy from start to finish. I loved how it didnt shy away from the gruesome and in that way it reminded me of family films from the 80's. It deserved to do a billion.

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
I was just thinking the other day, odd that a movie less than 6 months out from release still has not had a (real) trailer yet.

Kaswa101

Oct 28, 2017
Watched the Joker teaser on the big screen today (before Hobbs & Shaw), and damn it's such a good trailer lol. Made me so hyped for the film :D

Rvaan

Oct 25, 2017
Joker should have another trailer out around It 2. That's roughly a month out from release, which is around the time the 2nd Shazam trailer came out.

Strelok

Oct 29, 2017
Karnaca, Serkonos
What do you guys think should be the batsuit for The Batman? I like the rebirth outfit but don't know if it could work in live action, and it's not that great if the outline doesn't glow in the dark like this
cURvHPc.jpg

Last edited:

Ocarina_117

Oct 26, 2017
What do you guys think should the batsuit for The Batman? I like the rebirth outfit but don't know if it could work in live action, and it's not that great if the outline doesn't glow in the dark like this
cURvHPc.jpg
I love the yellow outline! I feel it could work live action, saw a mockup of Batterson with it on Twitter the other day

Status
Not open for further replies.