• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Erza won

• Yes

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Oh hell yes

Votes: 45 73.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Ya know it would be cool if there was a victor stone jersey in one of the kids rooms in Shazam.

I loved how billy was a fan of cyborgs football days in some adaptations.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
Think I might finally bite the bullet and go for the DC Universe membership.

Was waiting for another promo to roll around, but damn I really wanna watch Doom Patrol

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
First episode is actually great but yes it does get even better.
It's the dialogue really that brought it all down.

"You have good in your heart, sweetheart"

"Can I ask you something?"
"I'm busy with something"

I was expecting it to be credited to some no-name writer, but I almost laughed when both Akiva Goldsman and Geoff Johns's names came up. They both need to be kept far away from writing scripts intended to be filmed.

The cast seems solid though, really dig Starfire's actress

ReiGun

Nov 15, 2017
I've always loved these

AsvnWQE.jpg
Wonder Woman had the best damn posters of any superhero flick in recent memory. One of the few times the orange and blue so many posters use was put to great effect.

Boxy Brown

Oct 27, 2017

I was expecting it to be credited to some no-name writer, but I almost laughed when both Akiva Goldsman and Geoff Johns's names came up. They both need to be kept far away from writing scripts intended to be filmed.

Agree to disagree......

Geoff was written some of the best episodes

Oct 25, 2017

Considering some of the better episodes came from Geoff? No.

Vinimaw

Oct 28, 2017
The Trench
Suicide Squad 2
The Batman
The Flash

Am i missing one ?
All of these could be filming by the end of the year. I doubt that Warner has the ressources to handle 4 big shootings at the same time, but I could be wrong.

Ichthyosaurus

Banned
Dec 26, 2018
I'll believe Flash is filming when I see it in the theatre, that's movies been in development hell for too long to take seriously. The rest will likely happen.

Mario Bilo

trying to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Jan 7, 2018
The Trench
Suicide Squad 2
The Batman
The Flash

Am i missing one ?
All of these could be filming by the end of the year. I doubt that Warner has the ressources to handle 4 big shootings at the same time, but I could be wrong.
The Trench is not a big budget movie and I could see SS2 being more akin to BoP in budget.

Lirion

Oct 25, 2017
The Flash have never had the same directors attached to it this long, I think it's getting made this time.

Boxy Brown

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, you aren't making a convincing argument when you describe a sequel in definition Roven lol.

And man, JLD really fell face off the earth when Doug Liman left. Bastard 😢

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
The Trench
Suicide Squad 2
The Batman
The Flash

Am i missing one ?
Why? It's a big studio. They were able to balance simultaneous production of Aquaman, WW84, Shazam, and Joker just fine.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
I get the feeling that Reeves has his Batman already

I do think it's a bit curious how casting rumors seemed to be common for a while, then once that Armie story dropped and was debunked, they went radio silent

The Trench
Suicide Squad 2
The Batman
The Flash

Am i missing one ?
Dude, it's Warner Brothers, not an independent game studio lol

Vinimaw

Oct 28, 2017
Why? It's a big studio. They were able to balance simultaneous production of Aquaman, WW84, Shazam, and Joker just fine.

Not exactly :

Aquaman : Principal photography began on May 2, 2017. Filming wrapped on October 21, 2017
Shazam : Principal photography began in January 29, 2018 and wrapped on May 11, 2018
Wonder Woman 84 : Principal photography began on June 13, 2018 and wrapped on December 22, 2018
Joker : Principal photography began on September 10, 2018 and wrapped on December 17, 2018

So only WW84 and Joker had an overlap.

Dude, it's Warner Brothers, not an independent game studio lol

I know, but they also have other big movies like Godzilla vs Kong, the next Christopher Nolan etc. I'm sure they can handle simultaneous big shootings, but maybe not 4 or 5 of them.

Last edited:

Boxy Brown

Oct 27, 2017
Warner Bros has dozens of movies filming at the same time. They are like the second biggest film studio in the world. And they just acquired more resources from a recent acquisition.

Penguin

The Mushroom Kingdom Knight
Oct 25, 2017
New York
Not exactly :

Aquaman : Principal photography began on May 2, 2017. Filming wrapped on October 21, 2017
Shazam : Principal photography began in January 29, 2018 and wrapped on May 11, 2018
Wonder Woman 84 : Principal photography began on June 13, 2018 and wrapped on December 22, 2018
Joker : Principal photography began on September 10, 2018 and wrapped on December 17, 2018

I know, but they also have other big movies like Godzilla vs Kong, the next Christopher Nolan etc. I'm sure they can handle simultaneous big shootings, but maybe not 4 or 5 of them.

Most movie studious scale up... like having multiple films in production isn't something I worry about

Since really it's the post production with limited (quality) FX houses need to worry about.

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Seriously, film studios have a crazy amount of contractors on top of regular crew. Warner bros is absolutely massive I wouldn't worry about not having production people, it's really the CG houses and creatives you gotta lock down.

Yams

Oct 25, 2017
Not exactly :

Lol dude the big 6 studios can handle multiple films like nothing. Even 50 years ago WB was making a shit load of movies every year

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Most important bit from that article:

Gunn's return to Guardians of the Galaxy 3 got complicated when he signed on to write and direct the Suicide Squad sequel for Warner Bros and DC. Marvel Studios has agreed to commence production on Guardians of the Galaxy 3 after Gunn completes Suicide Squad 2.

Glad for Gunn more than anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.