• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Erza won

• Yes

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Oh hell yes

Votes: 45 73.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
On infinity wars

Parts of the movie were really touching and the call backs and cameos through out the film were nice. The action and the spectacle was really bland tho, some of the choices in the film were straight up goofy.

Liked it though and it was a good end to the whole infinity saga.

On the DCEU front Danny Garcia posted a happy birthday pic of cavill calling him Superman, I have to hope comic con they bring out him and Ezra and announce somethings.

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
This DCEU intro is awesome. I'm low-key upset it wasn't on Shazam lol. What are the chances it gets added on Blu-ray?

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Sure but if you're a Hollywood actor with free access to some good, clean juice, there's no reason not to
Basically, if you think any of these MCU or DC guys ain't juicing you're fooling yourself.

Small amounts in a controlled cycles can have a insane effect. Did any of you guys see how hugh Jackman looked for days of future past or his later wolverine appearances? Fucking ripped for a 50 something year old.

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Batman is frequently depicted as being about as physically strong as a human could possibly be without superpowers or any sort of artificial enhancements like steroids or whatever the hell Bane uses. I would fully expect the actor who plays him to be jacked as shit. Not cartoonishly muscular like a bodybuilder, but he should definitely have some mass to him.

Bale's physique in Batman Begins was on-point as far as what I picture Batman's physicality being in live action.

Boxy Brown

Oct 27, 2017
Mazuchelli Batman is what I envision Batman as.

Superman is another character who should just be fit but not jacked

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
brandon-routh-in-superman-returns.jpeg

Kendall

Banned
Apr 22, 2019
2vLiqO7.png

Does anyone think he looks really cute here? I keep rewatching the Joker trailer just to see his little smile right here lol

Immortan

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles
Basically, if you think any of these MCU or DC guys ain't juicing you're fooling yourself.

Small amounts in a controlled cycles can have a insane effect. Did any of you guys see how hugh Jackman looked for days of future past or his later wolverine appearances? Fucking ripped for a 50 something year old.

yep, and even then he said it was very hard and all he did was work upper body, he didn't even touch his legs and it took its toll on him.

ReiGun

Nov 15, 2017
Am I the only one who was not blown away by Endgame? Don't get me wrong it was good, but I actually prefer Shazam to it lmao.
I mean, it was cool. I definitely felt those three hours, though. Paul Rudd put the first hour+ on his back and God bless him for it.

In terms of recent Marvel films, I still greatly prefer Black Panther and Thor Ragnarok. Thinking on it, the whole "Avengers" series has actually been pretty "whatever" for me. The only one I really like is the original Avengers.

WW: well received, made bank.
JL: ... we don't talk about that one.
Aquaman: well received, currently the highest grossing debut solo film of all time
Shazam: well received, at worst WB has to wait until the home release to make a profit

IDK guys. DC should reboot everything. Clearly nothing they are doing is working.
But you see Rvaan, I personally didn't like/see those movies. That means they need to reboot and start over. To appease me specifically.

AINTneauxACID

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone who has seen the Apes movies, how is the action? The current rumor is the studio wants more action in The Batman.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
Dawn has some excellent set pieces, and even though War is low on action scenes, they're still incredible

I'm not worried at all about this project, I JUST DON'T WANT TO WAIT THREE YEARS

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
War is pedestrian and doesn't make any sense at all. Not sure about the critical reception of that one and I suppose the audience didn't buy it either.

Neophant

Oct 25, 2017
War of the Planet of the Apes is the big reason why I'm skeptical of Matt Reeves writing the Batman. I'm fine with his directing, and his work on Dawn was phenomenal, but War had slow pacing, obvious tropes and confusing plot developments that kept me from loving it as much as the prior two Apes films. That being said, I understand the kind of pressure Matt must be feeling from both the studio and the fans in creating a well-received Batman film, and if the delays necessitate the eventual delivery, then I'll be happy to wait.

Dysun

Oct 25, 2017
Miami
Dawn and War were both great, and I appreciated the slower pace of War even though the titles should have been flipped for each movie

Oct 25, 2017

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
Y'all depressing as fuck.
How can we be calm when Marvu and Feigu are beating DC to the punch. How can we not feel depressed when WB announces New Gods only for Feigu to announce Eternals shortly after. Now this entire multiverse thing effectively making it impossible for the DCEU to pursue it. Feigu knows exactly what he's doing and that is making sure that the DCEU cant grow.

266121723697430528.png

Dysun

Oct 25, 2017
Miami
The DCU was fucked when BvS was a critical flop and provided endless memes like Martha and Sadfleck.

I can appreciate one off movies being good like Wonder Woman and Aquaman, but that overall excitement about the universe is non-existent.

Shingi_70

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man of Steel - Fire
Batman v Superman - controversial
Suicide Squad - Bad but entertaining
Wonder Woman - Great
Justice League - Everyone Knows
Aquaman - Outrageous
Shazam - Amazing

DCEU is 5/7.

Status