• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Erza won

• Yes

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Oh hell yes

Votes: 45 73.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DMVfan123

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
I enjoyed It (well, the Loser's Club and Skarsgard's performance as Pennywise at least) and hear pretty good things about Bumblebee and the upcoming Birds of Prey so...fingers crossed!

Kenzodielocke

Oct 25, 2017
Do they even have a director for Batgirl?

also:

maxresdefault.jpg

luca

Oct 25, 2017
I really hope it turns out true that Ezra Miller is still secure as The Flash. And hopefully they move forward with this project soon. It's been such a long time coming.

Cassie Cain speaks

Not a lot of info, but it's nice to hear about her audition process and how she prepped for the role.
Thanks for sharing this! I'll support Ella Basco in anything! Still thrilled to see a Filipino in a comic book movie, the same way I feel about Ned in Spidey and Drax in GotG.

bigstef71

Banned
Jul 5, 2018
Chicago
I Guess Daley's and Goldsteins script must have not been that great for wb to offer the job to a new writer and director. I wonder what their take on the character was. Hope this means Ezra stays

Cpt-GargameL

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ezra didn't "win"

But in a further development, the studio won't be moving forward with the script Miller co-wrote with comics author Grant Morrison. Instead, Warners will hire Christina Hodson, the scribe behind Bumblebee and the studio's upcoming DC movie, the Margot Robbie-fronted Birds of Prey, to tackle the script. The goal is to be in prep by January 2020.

But he's still attached to the project to star as The Flash.

Lirion

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't the rumour say Ezra would leave if he didn't get his and Morrison's script?

Also did Daley and Goldstein get The Flash before or after Walter Hamada took over?

Boxy Brown

Oct 27, 2017
I'm actually really curious of the direction they've decide to go in since they threw out both competing scripts

Ocarina_117

Oct 26, 2017
Oh damn, didn't click the Hodson bit.

That makes 3 DC movies for her now? Hopefully she follows up the brilliant Bumblebee well.

Heard Wonder Woman 2 and BoP have had early screenings ManaByte

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if Dodson getting the writing gig is due to the positive BoP screenings that recently went down. Good for her, even though I thought Bumblebee was kinda awful

I'm actually really curious of the direction they've decide to go in since they threw out both competing scripts
It's possible the duo that had it before had a more comedy-focused script, considering their previous work. Maybe Ezra wanted something more heavy in tone (if so, good on him), and Muschetti is the guy to make it happen

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
Mana, do you know if those pages of the Joker script floating around are real? Because they seem real damn good from what I skimmed through.

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
Interesting. Had some hope for the directors of Game Night but I won't complain about this guy either. Hodson seems like she's got DC's vision down if she does get credited on this as well.

Boxy Brown

Oct 27, 2017
It's obvious WB wants it, they want it with Ezra, and they want it sooner than later.If Muschietti agrees to the deal than pre-production will start early next year.

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017

I didn't read that article but I watched a video before that talked about this. Horror directly really understand the important of staging a scene and creating tension. This is so important in all movies but especially so in action movies imo.

How many directors is this now though for Flash? More than any other movie in my own recent memory. I think it's now on number 4 or 5..

Rvaan

Oct 25, 2017
I thought we already knew it was pushed back?
WB wants to shoot Beast 3 in spring 2020 which would be tight depending on when both films actually start shooting and that Variety thing made it sound like Beast was the higher priority but it was just a blurb for an image so who knows.

DMVfan123

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
John Campea just said on his show that he heard Ezra Miller is gone, but between him and THR? I'm gonna believe THR to be honest (even though I watch his show every week)

Status
Not open for further replies.