• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Erza won

• Yes

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Oh hell yes

Votes: 45 73.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaDBL

Oct 27, 2017
Grace thinks FFH is an underperformance because no one was talking to her about it. She also repeatedly keeps bringing up Shazam in her conversations to remind everyone it bombed.

She's a laughing stock.

Oct 25, 2017
It's time WB show trailer for WW84, movie is now 11 months away..i am hoping it's shown at SDCC..
giphy.gif

Vinimaw

Oct 28, 2017
In a way it's very cool that there's been no leaks for WW84 and BOP, lots of surprises ahead. But it's also frustating that we haven't seen anything for BOP and the movie releases in Feb. Hell my game releases in March and we already announced it ! :-D

Mario Bilo

trying to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Jan 7, 2018
In a way it's very cool that there's been no leaks for WW84 and BOP, lots of surprises ahead. But it's also frustating that we haven't seen anything for BOP and the movie releases in Feb. Hell my game releases in March and we already announced it ! :-D
Looking at the marketing window for WW84 being 6 months, I would say September is when you'll start hearing about BoP.

Curiously, what's the game you're working on?

okdakor

Oct 26, 2017
France
The Snyder cut could be coming before the end of the year... The calculations have been made thanks to an insider from Dreamworks. The new mail campaign will be coordinated so that the letters arrive on the desk of Ann Sarnoff exactly one month after she starts her job. The best time. Also don't forget to enclose the amount of money you would spend on the Snyder cut, printed on "Zack Snyder currency"...

t1vqxpk.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
The Snyder cut could be coming before the end of the year... The calculations have been made thanks to an insider from Dreamworks. The new mail campaign will be coordinated so that the letters arrive on the desk of Ann Sarnoff exactly one month after she starts her job. The best time. Also don't forget to enclose the amount of money you would spend on the Snyder cut, printed on "Zack Snyder currency"...

t1vqxpk.jpg
tenor.gif

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
You dare question the propitiation for our sins and not for ours only but also for the sins of the world

Cocksman

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I for one hope that the Snyder cut is indeed released just so the Snyder faithful watch it and realize Justice League is still a piece of shit.

Donald Draper

Banned
Feb 2, 2019
Honestly the real snyder cut doesn't exist. The movie was largely changed after BVS right before it started shooting.

Sure, I liked BVS and MOS and I would have loved to have seen what came next but THAT doesn't exist.

What exists was a largely changed version that had multiple films condensed into one and the story changed.

I dont think what Zack filmed would have been all that great with all the rapid changes happening to the film.

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I for one hope that the Snyder cut is indeed released just so the Snyder faithful watch it and realize Justice League is still a piece of shit.

If those Snyder people are able to convince themselves that BVS is some misunderstood masterpiece, they'll find a way to turn a turd into a diamond again.

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly the real snyder cut doesn't exist. The movie was largely changed after BVS right before it started shooting.

Sure, I liked BVS and MOS and I would have loved to have seen what came next but THAT doesn't exist.

What exists was a largely changed version that had multiple films condensed into one and the story changed.

I dont think what Zack filmed would have been all that great with all the rapid changes happening to the film.
It's still 214 minutes of footage. If you substract the 120 minutes of running time of Justice League, and all the reshoots, it's more than two hours of unreleased footage. Whether it's good or bad or how much unfinished VFX there is, I can understand why people are interested in seeing this.

okdakor

Oct 26, 2017
France
I'd say the people who find this stuff are just as nuts.

I'm guilty, it's like fail videos, it can provide good entertainment on fridays, with a bit of weed... Snydercultists are like flat-hearthers.

But they're not hard to find honestly, you just have to check the comments of any official communication from WB. Every tweets, on every subjects...

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
So Feigu will likely announce Dark Avengers and Young Avengers at SDCC. WB truly fucked it up with Justice League Dark which according to Guillermo del Toro would have gone into production after his Crimsom Peak film so sometime in 2014 or 2015. And that's not even mentioning the Teen Titans movie, that was announced back in 2007.

Now marvu will take all these ideas and run away with them. WB has always been so fucking incompetent with DC films. They're just extremely lucky that Nolan decided to work on Batman.

Boxy Brown

Oct 27, 2017
So Feigu will likely announce Dark Avengers and Young Avengers at SDCC. WB truly fucked it up with Justice League Dark which according to Guillermo del Toro would have gone into production after his Crimsom Peak film so sometime in 2014 or 2015. And that's not even mentioning the Teen Titans movie, that was announced back in 2007.

Now marvu will take all these ideas and run away with them. WB has always been so fucking incompetent with DC films. They're just extremely lucky that Nolan decided to work on Batman.
You still doing this bit?

Deleted member 4353

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

lol. I agree with you. As much as I like Titans I always felt that Teen Titans should have been a movie. JL Dark should have also been made a long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.