• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Erza won

• Yes

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Oh hell yes

Votes: 45 73.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaDBL

Oct 27, 2017
They're definitely is a more precise moderation in the gaming section compared to ETC.

Anyways I'm hyped about Bloodlines. Happy she's fighting a rouge gallery instead of another Greek god.

Donald Draper

Banned
Feb 2, 2019
Snyder fanboys get really mad if you say positive stuff about the post Snyder DCEU that could in any way be seen as implying Snyder's DCEU was shit.
I mean, I love Snyders films but I also love aquaman and shazam. Harassing people over posting positive things is strange shit.

But there is some media personalities that purposely stir shit and then play victim.

Vordan

Aug 12, 2018
Those 'fanboys' raised and donated $15,000 to suicide prevention.

Maybe get a little perspective.
They also harassed Diane Nelson off Twitter because they thought she was taking shots at Snyder and harass anyone who so much as tweets something bad about the Snyder DCEU. So no I'm not going to pretend they're wonderful people.

Donald Draper

Banned
Feb 2, 2019
They also harassed Diane Nelson off Twitter and harass anyone who so much as tweets something bad about Snyder. So no I'm not going to pretend they're wonderful people.
The people that stir shit up with them and constantly take shots at them to laugh at them are just as bad to me. They should take a long look in the mirror but something tells me they probably cant stand the reflection.

I can't stand people that throw rocks and then hide their hands. Its childish behaviour and they get what they deserve.

I feel no sympathy for those. But the harassing people that have done nothing wrong is gross as fuck and they deserve to be banned.

They should ban anybody that harasses people especially those that personally attack people. Its movies people. Not just DC stuff but you go on any creators feed and the responses are absurd.

Vordan

Aug 12, 2018
The one who deserves everyone's adoration is Patty. She's the one who kept the DCEU going with WW when everyone had written it off. I'm glad she got some recognition from WB for that. If anyone should be getting a "DC Feige" position Patty Jenkins should be the one getting the spot. Her or Wan could give us a good JL movie.

Deleted member 4353

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The one who deserves everyone's adoration is Patty. She's the one who kept the DCEU going with WW when everyone had written it off. I'm glad she got some recognition from WB for that. If anyone should be getting a "DC Feige" position Patty Jenkins should be the one getting the spot. Her or Wan could give us a good JL movie.

After Aquaman and Fast 7, I think Wan would give us a grand Justice League movie.

Kaswa101

Oct 28, 2017
DC should just keep getting more horror directors and they'll be fine lol. They're on an upward spiral so far :D

Oct 25, 2017
I'll be shocked if we don't get a trailer this month for Birds of Prey. We are at the 6 month period. The same time they released the first Joker trailer.

NinjaDBL

Oct 27, 2017
Hopefully BoP is not another Kitchen, in that they're holding back on marketing the movie because they don't have any faith in it.

I really hope that's not the case.

WB marketing this year has been so bizarre.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
Harley alone means BoP is automatically more profitable and marketable than whatever The Kitchen was. I've never even heard of that comic until it was brought up in this thread.

Pandora012

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully BoP is not another Kitchen, in that they're holding back on marketing the movie because they don't have any faith in it.

I really hope that's not the case.

WB marketing this year has been so bizarre.
I really don't think that will be an issue with BoP. That's honestly a horrible comparison. One BoP has Harley one of the most famous DC characters, and two BoP is a superhero flick. The kitchen is at its core a mob movie.

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
I've said it before but what if Affleck came back ten, fifteen, or more, years from now to write, direct and star in an epic live action The Dark Knight Returns adaptation?
I feel like BvS took too much from TDKR already. Would be weird to see Batfleck finally come back and do a retelling of sorts. But maybe it will be so long people wouldn't care.

Vinimaw

Oct 28, 2017
I watched the animated movie Death of Superman yesterday. Wow.. I already love everything Tomasi is doing on the comic side, but this guys really knows the characters. Give this man the script for a full Man of steel sequel.
I had so many chills, and the action is over the top insane and awesome. I can't wait to watch Reign of the Supermen. The comics was already one of my favorite and they did a great job adaptating it to the anime universe.
The DC Animated verse is so good, I hope they continue building on it. It might slightly mitigate the lack of great movie universe (even if I loved or liked every movie, yeah even SS and JL)

Strelok

Oct 29, 2017
Karnaca, Serkonos
I watched the animated movie Death of Superman yesterday. Wow.. I already love everything Tomasi is doing on the comic side, but this guys really knows the characters. Give this man the script for a full Man of steel sequel.
I had so many chills, and the action is over the top insane and awesome. I can't wait to watch Reign of the Supermen. The comics was already one of my favorite and they did a great job adaptating it to the anime universe.
The DC Animated verse is so good, I hope they continue building on it. It might slightly mitigate the lack of great movie universe (even if I loved or liked every movie, yeah even SS and JL)
Yeah I loved Death of Superman, was surprised to see how many people hated it on Era

Ocarina_117

Oct 26, 2017
BoP is going to have a HUGE marketing push.

The general audience loves Harley Quinn. Expect her new look to be all you see during next years Halloween!

Kenzodielocke

Oct 25, 2017
Joker will debut on August 31 at the Venice Film Festival, at 7 p.m. Central European time

New still as well. Which confirms its the real screenplay.

joker.jpg

Deleted member 4353

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't even see topics like that anymore because i've ignored most of the people who make those topics. It's kind of always the same people.

Strelok

Oct 29, 2017
Karnaca, Serkonos
That" A Justice League Movie flopped" thread must have been posted 10 times already, there's no Karam around here but it still seems like people are begging for upvotes

Boxy Brown

Oct 27, 2017
So am I. It's really grating to come in here and read the same ass complaining. Just, it is how it is. Bringing it in here, changes what, exactly?
Nothing. And the complaining about the complaining changes nothing. Might as well let people get their feelings out in the only place you can't get a infraction for "thread whining".

Kenzodielocke

Oct 25, 2017
Nothing. And the complaining about the complaining changes nothing. Might as well let people get their feelings out in the only place you can't get a infraction for "thread whining".
It might change to get a more positive attitude in here. Ignoring what people are bitching about on the internet is a healthy way of life brother.

Anyhow, let's drop this. I am not going press this further, you do you.

Status
Not open for further replies.