• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Erza won

• Yes

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Oh hell yes

Votes: 45 73.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaDBL

Oct 27, 2017
Aquabro and Flash saving Hawaii

xwkdlicsb1g31.png

Good on these fellas.

Shingi_70

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Who has more negative threads DC or Xbox?

Anywho Batman Forever and Batman and Robin are some of my guilty pleasure films. I loved them as a kid having the toys related too them and even soundtracks. Camp aside plenty of parts of Batman Forever hold up.

Donald Draper

Banned
Feb 2, 2019

Anywho Batman Forever and Batman and Robin are some of my guilty pleasure films. I loved them as a kid having the toys related too them and even soundtracks. Camp aside plenty of parts of Batman Forever hold up.
DC.

Gaming side would not be allowed to post the way people do about DC.

People wouldnt be able to just post "Zack Snyder is a cunt" ( that's a real a post btw) and not get banned if they said that about Phil Spencer say. On etc that post doesnt even get a warning.

Tabby

Oct 25, 2017

Definitely DC. Etc has more lax moderation.

Neophant

Oct 25, 2017
Batman & Robin I'll always have a fondness for since it was the first film I took my little sister to see in theatres back when it first came out and she loved Alicia Silverstone as Batgirl and the whole movie in general. Forever I don't have that same kind of feeling, but I appreciate its darker elements and how Jim Carrey, at least at the time, seemed like the perfect actor to portray the Riddler.

Ocarina_117

Oct 26, 2017
Saying it again for the 100th time

Katana has the GOAT live action costume in suicide squad.

Really want to see her again in a DC movie.

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
Saying it again for the 100th time

Katana has the GOAT live action costume in suicide squad.

Really want to see her again in a DC movie.
I agree. I hope that Gunn surprises us by bringing her back but I'm not holding my breath.

Because he's a good actor
Maybe he had potential but the last few big movies he was in have been major duds, his performance included.

He's probably high all the time so it's understandable but I cant help but blame him for all these Flash film delays.

a916

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't been keeping up with DC film news but is there a director attached to Flash or is it currently looking for one?

Boxy Brown

Oct 27, 2017
I agree. I hope that Gunn surprises us by bringing her back but I'm not holding my breath.

Maybe he had potential but the last few big movies he was in have been major duds, his performance included.

He's probably high all the time so it's understandable but I cant help but blame him for all these Flash film delays.
"He has potential" is one of the biggest understatements.
266121723697430528.png

Dude is a great actor already and a rising star and blaming the duds on the actor is foolish. Why do think WB is trying to put him into the lead of some of their franchises like Wonka and Flash?

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
"He has potential" is one of the biggest understatements. Dude is a great actor already and a rising star and blaming the duds on the actor is foolish. Why do think WB is trying to put him into the lead of some of their franchises like Wonka and Flash?
Because he has a lot of leverage on WB for some mysterious reason. He was Snyder's pick for the Flash, I can see WB wanting to get rid of him just because of that but something is holding them back and consequently also holding back the Flash film.

That stunt he pulled by getting Grant Morrison to write a script with him is just disrespectful to the original screenwriters and directors, no regular actor would be able to pull that off and not face consequences, let alone have the studio sign off on it first because I bet that Grant Morrison wont do it for free.

a916

Oct 25, 2017
"He has potential" is one of the biggest understatements.
266121723697430528.png

Dude is a great actor already and a rising star and blaming the duds on the actor is foolish. Why do think WB is trying to put him into the lead of some of their franchises like Wonka and Flash?

And also Fantastic Beasts... shudders.

Boxy Brown

Oct 27, 2017
Because he has a lot of leverage on WB for some mysterious reason. He was Snyder's pick for the Flash, I can see WB wanting to get rid of him just because of that but something is holding them back and consequently also holding back the Flash film.

That stunt he pulled by getting Grant Morrison to write a script with him is just disrespectful to the original screenwriters and directors, no regular actor would be able to pull that off and not face consequences, let alone have the studio sign off on it first because I bet that Grant Morrison wont do it for free.
266121723697430528.png

Come on man, it's not that hard. WB is investing in what they see as actors who they they will be the big stars of tommorow. Why do you think they've made deals with MBJ or Margot Robbie. They're investing in the future. No doubt in my mind that Ezra was install as the Flash because of WB and not Snyder. He's not a "regular actor" so he's not treated like one. WB "disrespected" The Flash's production team far more than Ezra did.

And also Fantastic Beasts... shudders.
Loved the first one, still haven't seen the second but plan on it.

Last edited:

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
266121723697430528.png

Come on man, it's not that hard. WB is investing in what they see as actors who they they will be the big stars of tommorow. Why do you think they've made deals with MBJ or Margot Robbie. They're investing in the future. No doubt in my mind that Ezra was install as the Flash because of WB and not Snyder. He's not a "regular actor" so he's not treated like one. WB "disrespected" The Flash's production team far more than Ezra did.
In other words WB signed an exclusivity deal with Ezra Miller that they cant back away from.
404715845588090883.png

BlackGoku03

Oct 25, 2017

266121723697430528.png

Loved the first one, still haven't seen the second but plan on it.

It may be a bit of both. Stranger things have happened in Hollywood.

callamp

Oct 27, 2017
WB is so desperate to make Ezra Miller a thing. I've seen both Fantastic Beasts films and it isn't going to happen.

Ezra might be a good actor but he has no star power. He will never be a drawcard that sells out cinemas worldwide. A good character actor or solid supporting actor might be more achievable.

After the reception to Fantastic Beasts 2, of which Credence was the worst part, he should have been quietly dropped from The Flash. Placing a potential billion dollar franchise in the hands of the worst Harry Potter character would be as silly as casting a middle-aged drunk as Batman or allowing a mediocre director to craft your cinematic universe.

Flash can and should be huge. It is an incredibly easy sell for a comic loving audience. But I doubt forcing Miller onto the audience to create an unlikely star is a great idea.

Vordan

Aug 12, 2018
WB is so desperate to make Ezra Miller a thing. I've seen both Fantastic Beasts films and it isn't going to happen.

Ezra might be a good actor but he has no star power. He will never be a drawcard that sells out cinemas worldwide. A good character actor or solid supporting actor might be more achievable.

After the reception to Fantastic Beasts 2, of which Credence was the worst part, he should have been quietly dropped from The Flash. Placing a potential billion dollar franchise in the hands of the worst Harry Potter character would be as silly as casting a middle-aged drunk as Batman or allowing a mediocre director to craft your cinematic universe.

Flash can and should be huge. It is an incredibly easy sell for a comic loving audience. But I doubt forcing Miller onto the audience to create an unlikely star is a great idea.
Yeah this idea that Miller has the potential to be a breakout star doesn't really make sense to me. Dude has been in plenty of duds and more people talk about Johnny Depp in FB than Miller. Only time I've seen people bring up Miller is when they complained about his Flash portrayal.

Boxy Brown

Oct 27, 2017
You can be in in a couple of duds and still be a potential breakout star. These things are not mutually exclusive. And the only time people talk about Depp in FB are either becaus: he's an accused abuser, and we went from Colin Farrel to him. And one of those are a very hot button issue currently.

Vordan

Aug 12, 2018
You can be in in a couple of duds and still be a potential breakout star. These things are not mutually exclusive. And the only time people talk about Depp in FB are either becaus: he's an accused abuser, and we went from Colin Farrel to him. And one of those are a very hot button issue currently.
True but it's odd that WB is so willing to bend over backwards to accommodate Ezra, but when Cavill tries to play hardball they dumped him immediately. Both of those two were in similar positions career-wise imo. I don't know what it is they see in Ezra but I guess we'll see if he can justify their faith in the Flash movie if it ever gets made.

LetalisAmare

Oct 27, 2017
Urgh Amazon lost my Shazam steelbook and now I have to wait three weeks for a new one. I never got to see it at the flicks so the wait is killing me.

Ocarina_117

Oct 26, 2017
Urgh Amazon lost my Shazam steelbook and now I have to wait three weeks for a new one. I never got to see it at the flicks so the wait is killing me.
You're in for a treat.

Rewatched it for the 3rd time recently and I still feel it's my personal favorite comic book movie this years.

Felt like a spiritual successor to the Raimi spider-man movies.

Oct 25, 2017
You can be in in a couple of duds and still be a potential breakout star. These things are not mutually exclusive. And the only time people talk about Depp in FB are either because: he's an accused abuser, and we went from Colin Farrell to him. And one of those are a very hot button issue currently.

What a fucking downgrade, man.

Donald Draper

Banned
Feb 2, 2019
There was a time people considered Colin Farrell a downgrade to anyone too. Sometimes it just takes an actor time to find their groove and the roles that make them big.

People weren't clamoring for Colin when was in stuff like SWAT.

I mean I don't think most people thought rock was gonna be as big as he is when almost every film he was in pre fast and furious was flopping.

Boxy Brown

Oct 27, 2017
True but it's odd that WB is so willing to bend over backwards to accommodate Ezra, but when Cavill tries to play hardball they dumped him immediately. Both of those two were in similar positions career-wise imo. I don't know what it is they see in Ezra but I guess we'll see if he can justify their faith in the Flash movie if it ever gets made.
Because one is 10 years younger than the other lol

Smokey_Run

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Remember, Ben was poised to be the next Nolan at Warner Bros.

Ben is now working with Universal and Netflix.

Status
Not open for further replies.