• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Penguin

The Mushroom Kingdom Knight
Oct 25, 2017
New York
F2Jy6MA.png

Welcome to the DCEU thread, The E now stands for Expansive after the DC CW Crossover Crisis on Infinite Earths, it's All connected as they say!

This thread is a place to focus on discussion on DC's Live-action movies starting with 2013's Man of Steel through 2019's Joker with Birds of Prey set to release in just a matter of days.

Previous films in the DCEU

DC Unnamed Label
The Future
lMiq4CO.png

8Ya815T.gif

The Hall Of Justice

Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman
39fbd43b1c70d00053f7d1018058b2cbc95c2c50.gifv

Jason Momoa as Aquaman
tumblr_inline_pnw55ea4O01rqbh0h_400.gif

Zachary Levi as Shazam
fa266db655b7dbef83f112283cf7f89242977a05.gif

Ezra Miller as The Flash
a6cf2859bc91ce73fcb88a19e8bbbbc9d8c3b4ab.gif

Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn

Mary Elizabeth Winstead as Huntress

Jurnee Smollett-Bell as Black Canary

Rosie Perez as Renee Montaya

Ella Jay Basco as Cassandra Cain

85b36390dfd0b59117c898958149fa4206d25c3e.gif

We're hitting the limit for images in a post so let's end it there for now!

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nice!
Gunn said TSS has about a month left of filming so we could see some more stuff from them

Oh and theres no mention of #TheSnyderCut please fix
:P

Vordan

Aug 12, 2018
Ugh can't stand Harley but I'm hopeful BoP will keep the DC redemption coming.
Can't wait for all the threads when that time comes 🙄

You're right. It wasn't Superman. It was Clark Kent.
Still was pretty fucking stupid. Pa Kent fucking sucked every time he showed up. Ma was pretty awful too.

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
Ugh can't stand Harley but I'm hopeful BoP will keep the DC redemption coming.

Still was pretty fucking stupid. Pa Kent fucking sucked every time he showed up. Ma was pretty awful too.
Execution could have been better but I didn't think it was that stupid. I am not a huge Superman purist so I didn't mind the change in attitude for the Kents.

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
I think it's about time I get more active in this community, so hi there friends. We all excited for Birds of Prey? I already got my tickets for Friday night

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't know I posted this much lol

Whatever happened to broncobuster? Always so positive about the DC(E)U.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
Just some random bits of news on a slow Sunday...

Gunn did a Q and A on his Instragram stories, some SS info

- About one more month of filming left
- All the costumes are practical, no CGI suits
- Fillion is NOT Arm Fall Off Boy
- DC has not stepped in and given him any mandates to follow to mess with this movie
- SS is not in the same vein as Guardians

The Batman costume designer, Jacqueline Durran won a BAFTA for 'Little Women'

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
People still think Joker caters to the alt right. Yikes.

Anyway, it had to be done. Pre-emptive ranking:
1. MoS
1. BvS
3. Joker
4. Aquaman
5. Wonder Woman
6. SS
7. JL

Unranked: Shazam

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
It's funny to see the Star Wars fanbase deal with their own #Snydercut. Just like with JL, they acknowledge it Colin's movie probably wouldn't have been very good either, but would at least be more interesting. I'm sure the majority in there laugh at anybody interested in the Snyercut though.

NinjaDBL

Oct 27, 2017
Good lord, ever since I've been watching BoP interviews and news about it on YouTube my feed has been filled with man babies bitching about this film. Titles like "GET WOKE, GO BROKE!" "BIRDS OF PREY FLOPS!" "FORCED DIVERSITY IS WHY BOP IS A MESS!"

Can incels be anymore embarrassing?

Chuck Noblet

Oct 27, 2017
Nice OT! When I Initially saw the old thread was locked I thought something had gone awry. Like Pattinson had been lost in space or Tulsi Gabard brought up the Snyder cut during a debate lmao.

I know it's semi old news, but the flash cross over with Grant and Ezra was so cool. Never thought it could happen. Was super surprised it didn't leak or was even rumored.

You and I make the next ten:
pV3VFTk_d.jpg
Ayyyyyyyyy 👌

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I know it's semi old news, but the flash cross over with Grant and Ezra was so cool. Never thought it could happen. Was super surprised it didn't leak or was even rumored.
I think a big part of not leaking was due to the scene being shot after they had already filmed the crossover

OP
OP
Penguin

Penguin

The Mushroom Kingdom Knight
Oct 25, 2017
New York
I will say the one thing that has worried me about Birds of Prey social media impressions is we got a first wave... and really nothing else since then.

Usually a second wave when more people have seen it or... more formal critics and stuff. Been pretty radio silent.

Immortan

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles
Only a matter of time before we learn that Birds of Prey is just Suicide Squad 1.5. I want to be hyped for it, but I'm just not.

NinjaDBL

Oct 27, 2017
I will say the one thing that has worried me about Birds of Prey social media impressions is we got a first wave... and really nothing else since then.

Usually a second wave when more people have seen it or... more formal critics and stuff. Been pretty radio silent.

Theirs another screening happening Tuesday. Maybe we'll get some more impressions that day.

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
a day give or take :P
not really a good sign either way i think

bigstef71

Banned
Jul 5, 2018
Chicago
Great new thread my friends!!! Let us enjoy the continued success of DC Films which will hopefully lead us to another Justice League film & Man of Steel 2 lol.