• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Joaquin won, Deakins won, Bong won, Parasite won.

All is right in the world.

admataY

Oct 25, 2017
With 2 wins, JOKER managed to out-oscar the oscar winning motion picture " Suicide Squad " . Can The Batman make it to 3 Wins ?

Praetorpwj

Nov 21, 2017
If you've seen BoP and you think Joker should have been in it, you missed the entire point of the movie. Jesus.
Disagree. It doesn't make a lick of sense.

Harley is supposed to be escaping an abusive relationship but all that stuff got cut out of SS. Joker is loving and loyal even in the D.C. and breaks her out in the end. They should have included some flavour of thIs even if it was recycled footage.

Vinimaw

Oct 28, 2017
Happy for the Joker wins.

For BoP I could see second weekend numbers close to the first one. The movie could have strong legs.

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
Where is Phoenix's awkward speech? I'm disappointed in you guys.

Also yeah pretty funny that the character got two awards for two different performances.

admataY

Oct 25, 2017
Sometimes, it is fun to remind people that Suicide Squad got more Oscars then Aangergs : Endgame .

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
I've finally watched his speech and even I got a little emotional. You could hear Joaquin break down a little bit when he mentions his brother.

This is why I don't drink coffee or eat cheese and cereal. We have to show conglomerates that small inconveniences aren't enough reason to sacrifice our planet. Our one and only planet that is shared between innumerable organisms living in different climates.

It reminds me of BvS when he says to give people a second chance. When people think Joker is a problematic movie, show them this powerful speech.

admataY

Oct 25, 2017
a60c2v2sk4g41.jpg

Winner winner, Vegan dinner

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
Coffee also makes me poop

It's fine if you drink it black but most people I know use milk (and sugar which is bad).

luca

Oct 25, 2017
I almost never quote comicbook.com but there seems to be truth to this? Brazil have apparently also changed the title.

comicbook.com

Birds of Prey Changes Title At Movie Theaters

Birds of Prey (and the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn) is changing its name to [...]

Birds of Prey (and the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn) is changing its name to Harley Quinn: Birds of Prey on all theater chain sites after a struggle to fly at the box office in its opening weekend.

luca

Oct 25, 2017

FarronFox

Oct 27, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
What's wrong with coffee?

It is not coffee itself, but what people may put with it - cows milk.

Joaquin is into animal issues, having also contributed to Dominion (link to the full movie where he talks about cows specifically: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQRAfJyEsko&t=3205s) and Earthlings ( full movie - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8B547L5VkQ ).

For a cow to produce milk they need to have a baby, just like humans and all other animals. For humans to then get that milk they usually need to remove the baby. Joaquin doesn't like humans inseminating cows only for them to remove the baby from their mothers, so that they can have the milk instead of leaving it to the calf it was intended for.

Ooopsklo

Banned
Aug 20, 2019
Well hopefully Warner bro's writes this off as a draw. It got good reception so the dc base is still building well. Just gotta work on advertising

BadAss2961

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's not the title or Suicide Squad or anything like that... It's the marketing, or lack thereof. They just failed this one on a Shazam level.

The release sort of crept up on me, and I glance at this forum and OT just about every day. Didn't see many spots running prior to release, and i've seen none post release.

Joker was R rated, but you couldn't miss the ads.

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
Man I hope BOP makes a bit of a comeback run, I was really hoping we could get a Gotham City Sirens movie :(