• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dyl

Oct 27, 2017
More daily updates on Batman filming at Cardington Sheds

Smokey_Run

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I love how the biggest source of set news is from a twitter account dedicated to the true purpose of the hangars lol.

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
r8vp1delh2h41.jpg

avatars-000288006603-07f8yz-t500x500.jpg

shocked-batman.jpg

photo.jpg

Last edited:

NinjaDBL

Oct 27, 2017
Well BoP didn't totally drop like a rock in its second weekend like some people were probably expecting. It's gotta slight chance of grossing 100 mil in its total domestic at least.

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
BoP was okay

MoS
Aquaman
Wonder Woman
Joker

Shazam
BoP

Definitely messy at first, but then picked up a bit. Paper thin plot. Booby Trap fight was pretty bad. It's like they were forced to find a way to make the fights work. And I think dropping the R wouldn't have lost anything.

Oct 25, 2017
I truly dislike that BoP wasn't bigger. I saw it today and absolutely loved it.

LOL at people saying Margot isn't fit to be Harley. She's absolutely perfect for the role lol.

Dyl

Oct 27, 2017
Another Batman scene and seasonal timetable revealed:

EvilChameleon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Well, that certainly wasn't a bad movie, I was just hoping for more. Like Green Lantern not relegated to a cameo set thousands of years in the past.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
Hamada gets it

NLPphs1.jpg

Other things he answered

- Harley is a big part of the movie
- It is set in current day
- Gunn is aware of the future DCEU projects and knows info about a few of them
- He can see John Cena
- He considers TSS his favorite screenplay thus far
- He had a 2nd choice for a movie to direct in the DCEU in mind when pitched by WB, says that maybe you'll get to see it one day

Nov 13, 2017
My DCEU Ranking:

Wonder Woman
Birds of Prey
Shazam
Aquaman
Suicide Squad
BvS
Justice League
Man of Steel

BoP was fantastic. I'm glad it's shaping up to be an underperformance, rather than a total bomb. I can't wait to see Margot as Harley again in TSS.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA

In a revealing new interview with The New York Times, Ben Affleck opens up about how his struggle with sobriety has impacted his work in film, including his high-profile departure as the current DC movie universe's Batman.

"I drank relatively normally for a long time," Affleck says in the interview. "What happened was that I started drinking more and more when my marriage was falling apart. This was 2015, 2016. My drinking, of course, created more marital problems."

Affleck goes on to call his 2018 divorce from actress Jennifer Garner "the biggest regret of my life," before digging into how difficulties in his personal life led to big changes in his career, especially with his stint as Batman.

The dissolution of Affleck's marriage ran parallel to his time as the Caped Crusader, with plans for him to direct, co-write, and star in what would become The Batman emerging in 2015. In the lead-up to his debut as as the character in 2016's Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Affleck was already rumored to be checked out of the burgeoning franchise, with memes of the star looking sullen at press junkets beginning to go viral.

Affleck conceded writing and directing duties on The Batman to Matt Reeves in early 2017. In his interview with the Times, Affleck recalls that when he showed a friend what he wrote for the superhero movie, they said, "I think the script is good. I also think you'll drink yourself to death if you go through what you just went though again."

bigstef71

Banned
Jul 5, 2018
Chicago
So I enjoyed BOP. The action was great!!! Zsasz and Sionis were awesome as well. I enjoyed the whole cast to be honest. I would love to see a hbo max series with these characters if we don't get another film.

Oct 25, 2017
theres still time
reeves is screwing it up, ben!

Why do you insist on these lies, Ody?

At the end of the day, it's clear that Ben just couldn't handle being Batman anymore. That's life. And while I'd be interested in seeing what Ben had planned for his film one day, I think Bat-Fans are better off now with what Reeves is planning and what he, the cast and crew have all been building up.

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
Would have loved to have him as Batman, but he clearly was not in the right state of mind for it. Glad he chose what's best for himself.

Lirion

Oct 25, 2017
Dude was the most intimidating Batman we've seen, but he made the right choice. Health above all.

Dysun

Oct 25, 2017
Miami
Happy he seems to be doing well, but I can't wait for The Batman to come out so we can stop lamenting what-ifs

Smokey_Run

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Glad he chose health over the role.

However, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't concerned for him based on his statement about being able to drink relatively normally considering I believe he had a stint in rehab back in the mid 2000s for the same thing.

Working in the field, I've heard that before or rationalizations that they can just keep it in check, but it never works out.

Hope for the best though.

Nov 13, 2017
Some interesting set leaks from reddit. Descriptions only, but apparently Riddler has some kind of ISIS-style flags/symbolism going on, Catwoman has a leather biker look.