• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

BlackGoku03

Oct 25, 2017
1. Death in The Family
2. Court of Owls
3. The Long Halloween
4. Under the Red Hood
5. Death of The Family

Ooopsklo

Banned
Aug 20, 2019
I was so hyped, I still have the mask that came with the TPB in a drawer, while my court of owl hangs proudly on my wall
The issue were the joker cut his face off was my first comic so yeah the mask and storyline something of a sentimental love to m and I like body horror. Court of owls is great except for the ending really. Owl man was kinda anticlimactic

BlackGoku03

Oct 25, 2017
I'm surprised someone else other than me likes death of the family. All I see is hate for it but it's like my favorite joker or close to my favorite
Idk. I love it. Joker is sick and gruesome and like you said, very edgy. It's a little over the top but the art and emotion puts in the top 5 for me.

Under the Red Hood was cool as an aninated film, but I find the actual comic book thing pretty mediocre. Mine would probably be
1. HUSH
2. Court of owls
3. The whole Tom King thing
4. War Games
5. Idk
Hush used to be in my top five but after repeat readings, it just doesn't hold me like it used to. Great art though. Love the Batsuit in it too.

What did you think of City of Owls?

Ooopsklo

Banned
Aug 20, 2019
Idk. I love it. Joker is sick and gruesome and like you said, very edgy. It's a little over the top but the art and emotion puts in the top 5 for me.

Hush used to be in my top five but after repeat readings, it just doesn't hold me like it used to. Great art though. Love the Batsuit in it too.

I love the ending were the joker was actually scared for once

Dysun

Oct 25, 2017
Miami
Seems like a safe bet, almost everything that congregates a large amount of people is in serious jeopardy

Strelok

Oct 29, 2017
Karnaca, Serkonos

When I mention the court of owls, it is generally included, as without it, it doesn't tell the whole story. It was certainly the first Batman story I read where we question whether the Waynes were perfect or not, before Telltale's season 1.

Dyl

Oct 27, 2017
r2vkmvgllgm41.jpg

niyzfwlg7gm41.jpg

8BT_F1glReLGpnuiuVrEPl8gxETOe0fg4_eAZD3LYJE.jpg

Nov 13, 2017
I only saw that on twitter by people I don't know.

Don't think it's true. If they need a new actor, get William Dafoe!
Well, it's a rumor. And there have been plenty of false ones about The Batman thus far!

I wouldn't even think of it for now. My theory is that Joker isn't even in it.

While I do think it would be great to have Joker in the Reeves films at some point, he NEEDS to be close to Batman in terms of age and physicality. There's no way Willam Defoe could outrun and throw hands with R Pats (excluding The Lighthouse lol)

BlackGoku03

Oct 25, 2017
While I do think it would be great to have Joker in the Reeves films at some point, he NEEDS to be close to Batman in terms of age and physicality. There's no way Willam Defoe could outrun and throw hands with R Pats (excluding The Lighthouse lol)
True. But it could still work with a bunch of makeup or some Irishman deaging tech.

Such a shame we never got him as the Joker. His laugh is perfect.

Kenzodielocke

Oct 25, 2017
It'd be a bummer if it got delayed, but what are you gonna do. I suspect BW is also on the cusp of getting a delay.

GringoSuave89

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
LA, CA
Itsfuckingnothing.gif

This is the shit I hate. Saying you have shit you can't share. I don't care. If you can't even be vague abiut what you heard, no one needs to hear it. Its literally just to drum up a following for yourself. Ffs