• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I am going to pretend that is a shoutout to the High

TKtpP5w.jpg

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Kevin is going to be another big bad. They messed up his film and now he's going to try and mess up their lives.

Ugh John. Probably not even the worst thing he's drank.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
I'm fucking dying at this episode.

Mona pushing for "encores."

"We'll take the fire escape" followed by the bird hitting the ship.

Ava's card.

This is amazing.

ShaggsMagoo

Oct 28, 2017
The big problem here is that the Zari Nate finds, isn't going to be the Zari he knows. So he will be sharing a ship with two people who look like the loves of his life, but aren't actually those people.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Fucking amazing premiere that casually reminds us why Legends is the best Beeboverse show, it even had a better documentary episode than Arrow lol

And I know Mona got a bad rap around here, including from myself, but I rather liked her this episode. That said, it was the right call to take her off the team, she just works better as a recurring character like Gary. Glad the writers don't hesitate to change things up when it clearly isn't working.

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I fuckin lost it at Ava's card. That was the funniest thing in the episode. Still won't top Black Lightning for the best show for me but with Arrow leaving it will probably be in the third spot seeing as I still have love for Agents of Shield.

Immortan

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles
Watching the episode, makes sense why they don't invite these fools to important crossovers.

Still a good episode, best thing about the show is the characters and their interactions with each other.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
So John, Charlie and Mona are gonna be in and out this season I guess, I guess a refocused team?

RaySpencer

Oct 27, 2017
I only watched the first few episodes last season, and forgot to catch up.... Im very confused about 10 mins into this episode. haha.

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
Some lone better check up on Constantine in the future after drinking a part of Rasputin.

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Makes sense that Legends didn't go hard into Crisis outside of Sara's mental state considering they're dealing with their own time fallout from last season. Any changes they want to make they can easily explain away with that.

Anyway that was a great episode and better than most of S4, so great start so far.

So John, Charlie and Mona are gonna be in and out this season I guess, I guess a refocused team?
Mona is no longer a series regular, she's demoted to special guest star as of this episode so she may or may not come back.

Charlie and Constantine are still regulars and will be in most episodes. Johnny was in and out of the Waverider last year, that's just his thing.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Oh so Mona is the legit likely out. And Zari seems to be back from the first trailer but we will see how.

Sucks we just got this show back but we gotta wait 2 weeks because ARROW finale.

carlsojo

Oct 28, 2017
San Francisco
This show is so good.

Nate blocking the bayonet and then deflecting the bullet with his hand was *chef kiss*

Behrad could grow on me quickly.

Can't wait for Nora to come back!

And Zari

And Charlie lmao

Deleted member 34881

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
Yep Legends still strong. I was gonna say really everyone in the public is gonna just accept time travel now too lol, glad that got fixed quick.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
The bird flying into the cloaked Wave Rider and pulling off the "Ant-man kills Thanos theory" made me laugh out loud. There some good lines in there too and I almost kind of want Anatasia to be a new reoccurring character on the Wave Rider, there are places that could be taken with that.

Mona was always fine in small doses, she only got annoying when they put a lot of focus on her last season with the drama.

Dr Doom

Oct 25, 2017
I thought I missed an episode last season when I saw the new member but good they showed why at the end

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I thought I missed an episode last season when I saw the new member but good they showed why at the end

Last season's finale showed her brother as well, on top of making it clear why he's there. But I guess it has been awhile so can't blame anyone for forgetting

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
Great to have this show back, I love the fact they have the most fun playing with different formats.

Rasputin was fun, and his death was pretty brutal. Both Ray and Nate got to use their powers.

I'm cool with Mona dipping as she works best in small doses.

I did miss Zari and hopefully we can get her back to her Mortal Kombat/food loving self. Her brother seemed solid though and liked him vibing with Sara.

Status
Not open for further replies.