• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 26, 2017
Thanks DarkDetective! :D

thqnordicreleasesacslr.png

https://www.thqnordic.com/releases

Can't get much more official than that since we just had retailer leaks and everything. :P

Pokémon

Oct 27, 2017
Maybe de Blob 2 is a typo and they actually meant the first game since it's not listed?

Pooroomoo

Oct 28, 2017
I enjoyed De Blob on the Wii (though I would have preferred the jumping to not be tied to the motion control). Was De Blob 2 any good?

Braaier

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I could see de blob finding some success with its painting mechanic. They just need to try to tie it in with splatoon.

OP
OP
Hero of Legend
Oct 26, 2017
Oh yeah I don't doubt it, it just seems weird that Switch is not in the de Blob 2 column with the PS4 and Xbox One version like on the other games.

Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire does have two rows, one for the PC release and one for the console releases, also De Blob 2 is dated on the other systems but not on Switch.

Ohto

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hey hey hey hey!

PoE II coming for Switch? REALLY?

Damn I've slept on this news!

Chackan

Oct 31, 2017
That's great, but where is my Battle Chasers and Titan Quest? :|

At least a launch date...!

The Doctor

Jan 17, 2018
It's surprising that Dark Siders 3 won't make it to the Switch after Nintendo got the Warmastered Edition of DS on the Wii U

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
They announced de Blob for Wii yesterday, so I figured they'd eventually do the same for de Blob 2. It's good for Switch owners who want to play those games on the go.