• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Immortan

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles
That new survivor, perks are kinda cool but the character model looks good. Might have to spend the 9k shards on that.

New killer seems like such a hassle to go vs lol Get thrown up on, cough all over the place, cleanse yourself and make the killer more powerful from it. Now I already know how it will be played by people. Thrown up on and knocked down and hooked and then watched and wait for someone to save you so they can throw up on them.

OnionPowder

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
That devour hope buff is fucking NASTY

lol nevermind they just worded it weird.

Also the new pip system is a bit brutal, i like it so far.

dxCUxf1.png

Last edited:

OnionPowder

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
She's so much fun. Honestly best killer since Amanda (I'm biased I love the pig nowadays)

No cooldown on her power, partial hold to spray

115% movement speed but doesn't have to reload.

Nice, tall and menacing. Some varied playstyles, good stuff all around. The vomit looks pretty good as well, McLean should be proud.

Immortan

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles
DLC needs to go on sale already, waiting and waiting. I want to give you money game, just not full price lol Hoping they go on sale when the new killer releases.

Oct 27, 2017
Nashville
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en...now-deployed-on-the-live-environment/p1?new=1

New matchmaking system where apparently its supposed to be quicker at finding matches. Now all survivors load in at the same time, regardless if they're solo or SWF. I can't wait to be lobby dodged for eternity now as a solo survivor!

Interested to see if it actually will improve wait times on PS4. It's always so brutal...most of my friends have given up on this game now. :'(

OP
OP
Gradon

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
I need to get Plus back and into this, been married to RE2, DMCV and my Switch for a while.

OnionPowder

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
I need to get Plus back and into this, been married to RE2, DMCV and my Switch for a while.

Dead By Daylight is that beautiful game that you can take long breaks from and come back and still feel super familiar and jump back in. Last year I took a 6 month break and came back like it was nothing.

Also side note y'all look at how beautiful my new spirit build is. She's only 4 perks off from having all of them

2A82FF62A30168E6E97C62A6F078B70C8B59577B

Jerm

The Fallen
Oct 31, 2017
What an awesome day - new matchmaking and I can finally buy the DLC I've been wanting.

Immortan

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles
If you're a NA PS4 player, the DLC is on sale this weekend.

Perfect, I was giving up hope for it and almost just caved in last night and got everything i wanted. Now I finally can.

Now since I picked up 4 killers and survivors, going to need that double blood points to show up so I can level them all up and get their teachables.

Last edited:

Immortan

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles
With so many new killers I got, playing killer is actually fun again, even when getting stomped and tea bagged and sent hate mail saying I'm camping when 3 of the persons teammates are at the hook. Do they expect me to seriously let them off the hook?

Oct 27, 2017
Nashville
The matchmaking on PS4 did indeed seem to be a bit better this weekend. I played with 2 other friends in the evenings and it was taking on average 10ish mins? Still not perfect, but a definite improvement from the constant 30+. Fingers crossed it wasn't a fluke!

Andokuky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
10 and 30 minutes sounds like there might be a connection issue. They've said since the MM update the average time is like 1 minute for survivors and 3 for killers on PS4. Or maybe it's the reverse of that.

On Xbone I wait a minute or so for either side, sometimes longer as survivor.

Deleted member 5549

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Survivor + Killer DLC pack they release. The $8 one that includes both vs the 500 auric cells they cost on the in game store
ah ok. never saw it as a double pack pre-auric cells, since you get them always together in the DLC. thought there'd be more that I wasn't aware of, heh.

So, uh, looks like we are getting an Evil Dead chapter next? Ash William's perks have been leaked.
where? I think I saw them as a suggestion in their forum, sure it's not just fan made?

Sparse

Oct 27, 2017
Latest patch improved performance on PS4 in places. Noticed how the camera is more (frequently) smoother. Also enjoying going against the killer. Juking the swipes and knowing when she's about to up-chuck is fun.