• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Gradon

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
I would absolutely 100% buy it if it had cross-save with PS4.

Deleted member 13550

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Good matches in this game feel so fucking satisfying. Everything works, no communication needed, good chases and so on..

The opposite is rather awful though lol

Pudie

The Fallen
Aug 19, 2018
Good matches in this game feel so fucking satisfying. Everything works, no communication needed, good chases and so on..

The opposite is rather awful though lol
I'm starting to focus on survivor as I got every killer perk now, and totally. Playing a bad game sucks even worse than a bad killer game. But a good game is so satisfying. Getting gens, doing good loops, getting a pallet stun. I still prefer killer, but I love getting on a good run of games.

Faith

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Ghostface seems a lot more viable from watching some streams than before, still completely fucked by one person running Object of Obsession though.

Wanted to log in to get some bloodpoints today because rank reset day and before the double bloodpoint weekend but PSN has shit the bed. Hopefully it isn't all just farming games tomorrow and over the weekend on survivor otherwise I guess I may as well become a full time killer player.

OnionPowder

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
I didn't play much killer this month so i should be rank like 14 or 15 after the reset instead of where i normally land which is like rank 10-12.

Hoping that during double BP i can get enough farming games as huntress to grind out that achievement as it's one of the last ones i have left.

Deleted member 13550

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
There's no discord for this community right?

Feel like the game is a bit too dark at times. Might very well be a problem with my TV though.

Clessidor

Oct 30, 2017
By the first look, Ghostface seems finally to work as a killer. Still not sure, if he is strong or weak at the moment. But the concept really looks like fun.

Also: Netflix teased some upcoming Gaming related projects with several companies including Behaviour. And McCote reacted to it. So it's really likely that one of the upcoming DbD chapters might be based on a Netflix IP like Stranger Things e.g.

OnionPowder

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
By the first look, Ghostface seems finally to work as a killer. Still not sure, if he is strong or weak at the moment. But the concept really looks like fun.

Also: Netflix teased some upcoming Gaming related projects with several companies including Behaviour. And McCote reacted to it. So it's really likely that one of the upcoming DbD chapters might be based on a Netflix IP like Stranger Things e.g.

To be fair, Behaviour works on Mobile games outside of DBD and Deathgarden

They developed Fallout Shelter originally. Could be anything, though a DBD chapter would be crazy.

Oct 27, 2017
Manchester, UK
To be fair, Behaviour works on Mobile games outside of DBD and Deathgarden

They developed Fallout Shelter originally. Could be anything, though a DBD chapter would be crazy.

I'm not sure how I'd feel about a whole Stranger Things chapter with a Demogorgon killer. A paragraph with either Joyce or Hopper though? (Particularly Hopper. Because homosexual reasons.) I'd be into it!

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah behavior works on other games besides DBD. Could just be a licensed game adaption.

A Stranger Things chapter would be pretty cool though. Maybe not a demogorgon but Hopper as a survivor would be awesome.

That said the game had yet to have a monster killer. It should put one in.

Faith

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Yeah I'm playing killer this whole event, survivor just has people farming others off hook and killer bloodpoint gain is so much better than survivor anyway. I can have a shit game as killer and still get more bloodpoints than a good game as survivor.

¡ B 0 0 P !

Banned
Apr 4, 2019
Greater Toronto Area

Yeah behavior works on other games besides DBD. Could just be a licensed game adaption.

A Stranger Things chapter would be pretty cool though. Maybe not a demogorgon but Hopper as a survivor would be awesome.

That said the game had yet to have a monster killer. It should put one in.

Stranger Things already has two upcoming mobile games: the multi-platform Season 3 game and the mobile only Pokemon Go clone game. Both of which are being developed by different studios. Another mobile game made by Behaviour would only saturate that market.

Besides Mathieu MCote responded to the Netflix tweet. He's the lead of Dead By Daylight and responsible for brand relations. Which means he plays a big part in dealing with third parties (aka the movie/TV studios). It's a blatant tease.

Now the Netflix chapter could not be a Stranger Things chapter but I doubt that. No other horror related IP Netflix has the rights to is as popular as Stranger Things. Nor does any of the others have a killer/monster as iconic as the Demogorgan.

I know the devs said no animal killers... but the main reason they said that was because of animation issues. An animal killer that for instance walks on all fours or has a tail would require an entirely new skeleton and animations. The devs mentioned themselves a spider killer as an example. Right now all killers share the same human skeleton.

The thing is the Demgorgan doesn't have that problems. Besides it head, its body is human like. It stands upright, has two hands, two legs, and no tail with human proportions. Yes it can run on all four limbs but it doesn't do that all the time.

I mean look just look at it, the devs could do it easily:

Rewrite

Oct 26, 2017
Fontana, California
The amount of fucking mori's I've gone up against is fucking disgusting. Mori's need to be reworked because red ones are such fucking bullshit.

And survivors DC most of the time too, wasting everyone's time.

Rewrite

Oct 26, 2017
Fontana, California
Same dude. What the fuck on using moris on the first night.
As I wrote my comment, I was in a lobby. Guess what? Another mori offering. That's 6 matches in a row. Sigh..

Edit: this event came at the worst possible time. Getting nothing but asshole fucking killers and useless survivors. As a solo survivor it's been a massive shit storm. Solo survivors get fucked the most in this game I swear to god. Even with Kindred nobody bothers to save me so I end up dying on the fist hook or get into stage 2. This match it was obvious it was a 3 man party of Claudettes, I get hooked first (of course), and don't get saved at all until I'm almost sacrificed. One of their members go down and they get saved immediately. Then proceed to the killer tunneling the shit out of me because he wants his mori. And he got it. All 3 Blendettes survived and escaped. Smfh.

Last edited:

Immortan

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles
reset week is always mori central for me. Probably to get the trophies and stuff. Since it means prime time to get 15-20 level survivors together who don't know loops, attack times, attack distance. Just the best time to use one is this week.

Faith

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Thing is these double bloodpoint events seem to bring out the worst in people, survivors farming teammates off hook for WGLF stacks and killers bringing ebony moris proxy camping the first person they hook for easy moris. The worst event though was that one where killers had special hooks for extra points and survivors went out their way just to sabo those hooks, that's the only time I've ever facecamped someone outside of memeing.

Yeah I don't want to farm during these events and still want to play the game normally but don't be a twat. Maybe something should actually be done about the bloodpoint economy for survivors because you can play shit as killer and still get more points.

Gero

Oct 28, 2017
Are they ever going to do something about the DCers and ragequitters? I guess we need dedicated servers for that...

Deleted member 5549

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
what is it about sexy david that makes me always escape? I wanna play jeff, but if I do, I get hooked first, then hardly anyone comes to rescue and if they do I get tunneled right away.

Deleted member 13550

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
When Spirit uses her ability, does her heartbeat always go away, or was it a perk doing that? Really caught me off guard

Also got the same laggy ass Doctor twice. No fun.

Rewrite

Oct 26, 2017
Fontana, California
Dear survivors, please dont kill yourself on second hook. Some of us will try to get you, promised.
I wish I was able to be hooked twice, but with the survivors I was getting paired with last night, I was DYING on the 2nd hook. I will normally struggle to buy survivors time, but if I see that none of them are even going to attempt to save me what's the point? I also normally suicide if there's just me and another survivor left to give the other survivor the hatch. However if I KNOW the other survivor was useless for the entire match I will mash that x button to try and screw the last worthless survivor in the end.

Faith

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Killers constantly bringing ebony moris, survivors who self care against sloppy butcher Legion in a random corner of the map, survivors who are allergic to generators until ruin is cleansed. Solo survivor is so fun in this event!

Aine

May 27, 2019
Oh nice, this has a community thread! I started playing this a few nights ago, and it's been so fun. I've been playing as Ash and David King on the survivors side, and I've been surprisingly partial towards Legion on the killers side.

Deleted member 5549

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
so anyone else's game super buggy? just got the bp for the same daily challenge twice!

...kinda ok with it, though.

Rewrite

Oct 26, 2017
Fontana, California
I've finally had some decent matches tonight. Compared to yesterday, my solo experience has been a bit better. Still, solo survivors do get screwed the most and I believe that there should be some type of benefits for solo survivors.

yungronny

Banned
Nov 27, 2017
What are good perks for Plague? I just picked her up and am loving her. I haven't leveled up any killers so I don't have any teachables, I'd be down for grinding for some to put on her though.

OnionPowder

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
What are good perks for Plague? I just picked her up and am loving her. I haven't leveled up any killers so I don't have any teachables, I'd be down for grinding for some to put on her though.

Really Thanatophobia is the best plague perk.

It's a nurse teachable, but it's worth to level her up since you'll also get A Nurse's Calling and Stridor which all 3 are good depending on who you use em on.

Thanatophobia causes all survivors repair, healing and sabotage speeds to be reduced by 4% for each person injured up to a maximum of 16% reduction for all 4 survivors being injured.

It's good because on The Plague you will get survivors who refused to cleanse because it gives the killer her super vomit. So it forces survivors to have a speed penalty the entire match or forces them to cleanse and give you the super vomit.

Pudie

The Fallen
Aug 19, 2018
I have Leatherface, I might level him up for that perk because it seems great. In actuality I don't even have to play him to get his perk right? I just need to level him up.
Correct. You can play anyone to get the BP's and spend them on anyone else you want. That's how I'm currently levelling my survivors.

Faith

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Hex: Ruin(Hag teachable), BBQ(Leatherface), Enduring(Hillbilly), Spirit Fury(Spirit). Pretty standard M1 killer build.