• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Gero

Oct 28, 2017
oh man they nerfed MoM even harder in the second PTB patch. FeelsBadMan

Cant wait for ghostface tomorrow. i barely playing as a killer but i will buy him tomorrow. Already saved up 400+k bloodbpoints

Immortan

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles
Double bloodpoints, I used this weekend to prestige freddy and level him up. I kinda hoped I would be able to level up my survivors this go around, but nope.

Time to introduce monthly double bloodpoint weekends.

Oct 27, 2017
Manchester, UK
The in-game news post for the double bp weekend seems to suggest the new chapter is coming today, is that alongside Ghostface / Battle Pass?

*EDIT*
Turns out the Battle Pass is the chapter after this. Never mind </3

Last edited:

Clessidor

Oct 30, 2017
Ghostface is the new chapter. The Battle Pass/Rift is planned for much later on the roadmap. Currently they are trying to get it finished for the MidChapter patch after Chapter 13. So probably October.

Pudie

The Fallen
Aug 19, 2018
I totally forgot to save my BP's to level Ghostface. Damn it. Thankfully my Ritual is worth 60K so that should give me a decent start at least.

Gero

Oct 28, 2017
800k bp saved. Im ready for ghostface. Also we'll get more optimization on the console side if i remember correctly. They said something like that in the may blog.

OnionPowder

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
from the subreddit:

unknown.png

Gero

Oct 28, 2017
Patch and ghostface is coming in 30 minutes

Update is out now on PS. Only 1.7gb

Last edited:

Faith

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Only had enough bloodpoints to get Ghostface to level 24, still got BBQ, Ruin, Enduring, Spirit fury and sloppy butcher. The bloodweb gods blessed me with perks that aren't dogshit.

Deleted member 5549

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
ghostface sounds like sailing.

edit: my game crashed and now there are balloons everywhere lol

Last edited:

Immortan

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles
Started to finally level my survivors up. Still need to finish freddy. He has all the perks but only bbq is purple 3. Really don't feel like prestiging him a 2nd and 3rd time. 1 was enough.

Faith

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Thought I'd play some survivor to see if I get any Ghostface games.

Plays against prayer beads Spirit instead running ruin + thrill with teammates allergic to generators

So fun /s

Gero

Oct 28, 2017
disconnected from the host, infinite loading, DC during loading, disconnected from the host. WTF is up with this game... So damn annoying

Faith

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Just had a game where it wouldn't even let me wiggle or use Dead Hard, what a great bug. Also killer queue times are really, really bad.

Pudie

The Fallen
Aug 19, 2018
Yea I've played 2 games with him and had a blast. 4K on both. I can see the nerf bat coming at him pretty quickly though. He seems pretty strong.

Rewrite

Oct 26, 2017
Fontana, California
I gotta say, matchmaking has improved a ton for me as a solo survivor on PS4. I am getting into games super fast. I hope it continues after the hype of Ghostface wears down.

Oct 27, 2017
Manchester, UK
I gotta say, matchmaking has improved a ton for me as a solo survivor on PS4. I am getting into games super fast. I hope it continues after the hype of Ghostface wears down.
I gave up on queuing as killer on PS4 last night, and just enjoyed the instant queues as a survivor. Sure you don't get as many BP, but you probably walk away with the same if you take into account the time in-match rather than waiting for a lobby.

Learning Ghost Face might have to wait until the weekend.

Gero

Oct 28, 2017
They overnerfed MoM, its pretty much useless now. I agree that it was stupid but the first iteration after the nerf seemed fine

Faith

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Quentin's perk Wake Up is currently bugged and gives 15% extra speed to all actions with a bar instead of just exit gates, funny how a bug can turn what was a basically useless perk into a pretty damn good one.

MoM should require one less protection hit, might be somewhat usable then.

Immortan

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles
Ps4 survivor ques is like 4 seconds, Killer ques being 5+ minutes is pretty bad. Used to be reversed and it sucks for double bloodpoints as with this 103% bonus with streamers and other offerings can net minimum 200k bloodpoints for 1 match.

Rewrite

Oct 26, 2017
Fontana, California
Actually makes that perk useful lol They should keep it how it is. Using it at the exit gate is my god though. It feels like it takes 5 seconds to open a gate.
They should absolutely NOT keep it lol. Wake up works great for end game collapse. The only buff it needs is that it should be 25% exit gate opening speed. As it is right now at 15%, Leader outclassed it.

If anything, I feel resilience should see a small buff. Maybe make it 10 or 12% bonus. I feel 15% would be too much for resilience.

I say this as a mostly survivor main.

Gero

Oct 28, 2017
I love ghostface. I rarely play killer, i had like 1 or 2 hour experience with killers but since im playing him, i improved a lot. Now im at green rank and i still get a lot of 4K. This killer is so much fun

Rewrite

Oct 26, 2017
Fontana, California
They really did make mettle of man so fucking useless. I don't see how it's possible to even gain 3 protection hits unless you're playing in a party or being overly altruistic as a solo player...

Deleted member 5549

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
went against a squadette with flashlights (well, one of them was a nea), got looped, blinded and teabagged to death - as is tradition - at the end I got a message from one of them apologizing for their friends' behaviour.

this was such a shock, I had to read 4 times trying to find some meta-insult in it.

Immortan

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles
went against a squadette with flashlights (well, one of them was a nea), got looped, blinded and teabagged to death - as is tradition - at the end I got a message from one of them apologizing for their friends' behaviour.

this was such a shock, I had to read 4 times trying to find some meta-insult in it.

As a rule for myself, if 3 or more people have items, Franklin's demise goes on. The shock of them losing an item is pretty funny and then rushing back to find it causes so many downs.

Deleted member 5549

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
As a rule for myself, if 3 or more people have items, Franklin's demise goes on. The shock of them losing an item is pretty funny and then rushing back to find it causes so many downs.
the process of finding a lobby and then waiting for everyone to get ready takes so long I spend that time either going to the bathroom or (at the moment) watching SDGQ. I don't know what people bring into the game until it's too late lol

I'm just surprised someone would actually apologize. also, I haven't seen franklin's demise on my web since probably pig, the bloodweb gods don't like me that much. but hey, bitter murmur tier 3, that's something!

Gero

Oct 28, 2017
Fuck the rage DCers seriously. Such bullshit. This game is 3 years old and they still havent figured out a way to punish these assholes