• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Gero

Oct 28, 2017
New killer looks terrifying holy shit. They did an amazing job with this chapter. The models, sounds, animations are all awesome

Grayson

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Aug 21, 2019
Great games on PS4 today. Grateful. Saturday Magic!

Grayson

Banned
Aug 21, 2019
Last alive. Did really well so the killer takes me to the hatch. I don't wiggle. Drops me. Closes hatch.

This is why we DC, Fool.

CosmicElement

Oct 27, 2017
Got Nightmare on Elm Street Chapter, Ghost Face, and Head Case cosmetics (the first cosmetics I've paid for in DbD) with the sale.

Deleted member 9746

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
What DLC survivor (besides Laurie and Kate) has the best perks? I have $4 on my PSN account and am thinking of buying a new one.

Grayson

Banned
Aug 21, 2019
I actually enjoy the minor trolling in games. Like crouch dancing before helping with a genny or healing you. But some idiot kept checking the locker I was in while the killer was coming and got me killed after a couple hooks.

Reporting system needs some overhauling.

Faith

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
UK
I'm so glad I got the platinum before they changed how the adept killer trophies work with the emblem system because there is no way I'd get adept Nurse now, heck I was lucky when I got it before the changes(survivor used a meat plant offering + super altruistic team). I boosted the chain blink trophy too, was the only one on the list I boosted.

Most killer adepts are close to impossible with the emblem system. Gens go a little too fast? No merciless victory. People DC/kill themselves on hook? No merciless victory. Use 1 hit down abilities too much? No merciless victory. Meanwhile survivor adepts are still stupidly easy.

Gero

Oct 28, 2017
So new chapter today. Wonder if we'll get more optimization on console aswell. This looks like a really good patch despite the delay on dedicated servers

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
This is interesting....

4wmjs2rsrym31.png

Pennywise DLC coming soon?

OnionPowder

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
Time to play some DBD again i guess

I did a practice round on the PTB and i'm so bad now

Doesn't help that I switched from using a trackball for 1k hours on DBD to using a normal mouse.

CosmicElement

Oct 27, 2017
Got Adept Nancy and Adept Steve on my first games as them today. Adept Demogorgon is gonna be a real bitch with the new emblem system though...

Rewrite

Oct 26, 2017
Fontana, California
I am loving this update. Got both adept Steve and Nancy. Will go for demogorgon next when I level it up.

I feel this thread should be named after the current chapter. Kinda like the Rainbow Six Siege thread.

Last edited:

Aine

May 27, 2019
Glad to hear the Stranger Things update is good. I've been meaning to hop back into DbD.

Pudie

The Fallen
Aug 19, 2018
Any tips for Demo? I've only had a chance for once game, but I mostly just ran around and slapped people. Still haven't really got the hand of his shred yet, and basically ignored portals.

Andokuky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Holy fuck the new map is pure doodoo for killers. Nancy has some fun perks. Demo seems ok but very map reliant. Lots of corners and pallets = not as good.

They also reworked Dying Light. I wanna use Fred with Dying Light and the ropes add-ons I think that slows everyone down for each sleeping survivor and see how badly it slows the game down lol.

OnionPowder

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
Holy fuck the new map is pure doodoo for killers. Nancy has some fun perks. Demo seems ok but very map reliant. Lots of corners and pallets = not as good.

They also reworked Dying Light. I wanna use Fred with Dying Light and the ropes add-ons I think that slows everyone down for each sleeping survivor and see how badly it slows the game down lol.

It's possible to get up to 30% reduction with dying light in the worst scenario. That sounds like hell

Also Demo is the god of killer shack. His lunge completely destroys window loops on the shack

Grayson

Banned
Aug 21, 2019

Streamers have been saying the map is killer biased.