• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Immortan

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles
Yeah, on average I get 60-80k per killer match(I use BBQ) and if survivors add streamers then it goes higher. But if I play survivor then it averages around 30-40k per match.

Playing Killer a lot just makes you better at juggling people and things will come to you when you realize maybe you are chasing 1 person to much and allowing everyone else to do everything without any pressure.

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017

Immortan

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles
lol I told myself, with this double blood points I'm going to level up all my survivors!....I have leveled up a total of 1 lol such a long long road ahead, I think I'm going to buckle down and play it all day and night monday to at least level up 2 lol

Rewrite

Oct 26, 2017
Fontana, California
lol I told myself, with this double blood points I'm going to level up all my survivors!....I have leveled up a total of 1 lol such a long long road ahead, I think I'm going to buckle down and play it all day and night monday to at least level up 2 lol
I feel like double BP should be standard and decrease the rarity of insta heals/keys for survivors.

Mos Def

Sep 17, 2019
Does the game support the native voice chat on the Nintendo Switch so we dont have to use the mobile app?

arimanius

Oct 27, 2017
Have had this for the PS4 forever but haven't really played it a lot. Hard game to play with kids around. So I broke down and bought it again for the Switch so I could play it undocked. I must say it runs really well and plays great. The graphics look like someone smeared Vaseline on the screen but nothing ground breaking and I haven't had performance issues. It does eat battery pretty fast.

cosmickosm

Oct 26, 2017
I haven't played this game in awhile, but I'm getting back into it. So many changes! What's up with the bar across the top of the screen once an exit gate has been opened?

Also, even though I suck at playing the Killer (often get frustrated by asshole survivors), I'm looking to buy one of the new Killer packs. I really want to get better at playing as the killer. I have them all except for

• Ghost Face
• Demise of the Faithful
• Stranger Things

What's my best bet? Going on looks alone, I'm leaning towards The Plague

Immortan

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles
I haven't played this game in awhile, but I'm getting back into it. So many changes! What's up with the bar across the top of the screen once an exit gate has been opened?

Also, even though I suck at playing the Killer (often get frustrated by asshole survivors), I'm looking to buy one of the new Killer packs. I really want to get better at playing as the killer. I have them all except for

• Ghost Face
• Demise of the Faithful
• Stranger Things

What's my best bet? Going on looks alone, I'm leaning towards The Plague

The bar at the top of the screen is The Endgame Timer or whatever it is called. It happens when the survivors do all 5 gens and open the gate, or it can happen when all 5 gens are done and the killer decides to open the gate. You have 2 minutes to leave, but the time goes 50% slower when a survivor is hooked or downed. Right now currently the bar is bugged for survivors, it doesn't show the actual time left it goes very slowly when it is actually going pretty fast.

Ghost face is like Michael, except he can be broken out of stalk, but when he is in stalking mode his terror radius is zero, so you can use his power to get hits on people and say screw stalking, since zero terror radius is pretty damn strong.

Plague is fun fun fun because you can throw up on everything and get points, then throw up on survivors and get them broken and then 1 hit them, and if they are silly enough to cleanse then you now are super powered with your barf. It does normal hits now instead of just getting them sick, and it goes pretty damn far, so you are like a better huntress.

Stranger Things Demi is someone I don't have so I can't help you with that sorry.

arimanius

Oct 27, 2017
I'm struggling on the Switch version. I'm not sure if it's the 30 frames or I just suck but I'm getting caught constantly and keep failing skill checks. I was pretty good at skill checks on the ps4 version.

cosmickosm

Oct 26, 2017
The bar at the top of the screen is The Endgame Timer or whatever it is called. It happens when the survivors do all 5 gens and open the gate, or it can happen when all 5 gens are done and the killer decides to open the gate. You have 2 minutes to leave, but the time goes 50% slower when a survivor is hooked or downed. Right now currently the bar is bugged for survivors, it doesn't show the actual time left it goes very slowly when it is actually going pretty fast.

Ghost face is like Michael, except he can be broken out of stalk, but when he is in stalking mode his terror radius is zero, so you can use his power to get hits on people and say screw stalking, since zero terror radius is pretty damn strong.

Plague is fun fun fun because you can throw up on everything and get points, then throw up on survivors and get them broken and then 1 hit them, and if they are silly enough to cleanse then you now are super powered with your barf. It does normal hits now instead of just getting them sick, and it goes pretty damn far, so you are like a better huntress.

Stranger Things Demi is someone I don't have so I can't help you with that sorry.

Thanks for all that! I figured that bar would be a timer a sort but it really seemed to move rather slowly. And thanks for your breakdowns on those Killers, I ended up going with Plague!

OnionPowder

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
EGC timer fixed in the hotfix out now:

HOTFIX 3.2.2
BUG FIXES
  • Fixed an issue that caused a visual desync between clients and host on the End Game Collapse timer.
  • Fixed an issue causing the control sensitivity sliders settings to not be properly applied.
  • Fixed an issue that caused the scream animation from the Infectious Fright perk to be delayed if the Survivor was performing an interaction when affected.
  • Fixed an issue that caused the Second Wind perk not to become disabled when grabbed out of a locker.
  • Fixed an issue that caused The Hag to scream when teleporting to a phantasm trap.
  • Fixed an issue that could cause Survivors to be misaligned with the Jigsaw box with a ping over 100.
  • Fixed an issue that sometimes caused a Survivor in the Survive With Friends group not to make it into the public lobby.
  • Fixed an issue that caused Host spectators in a Custom Game not to be sent back to the IIS (splash screen) when disconnecting.
  • Fixed an issue that made it impossible for The Nurse to blink inside the office building in the Azarov's Resting Place map.
  • Fixed an issue that caused multiple Survivor's hair not to cast shadows.
  • Misc LOD fixes.
  • Fixed an issue that caused Nancy not to animate in the pre-lobby on Low or Medium graphic settings.
  • Fixed an issue that caused multiple Survivors not to animate when entering the Store and returning back to the pre-lobby on Low or Medium graphic settings.
KNOWN ISSUES
  • Direct bottle hit from The Clown will generate the Bottle Toss score event twice.

CosmicElement

Oct 27, 2017
  • Fixed an issue that sometimes caused a Survivor in the Survive With Friends group not to make it into the public lobby.
Thank. Fucking. Goodness. That was incredibly aggravating.

Deleted member 9746

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
EGC timer fixed in the hotfix out now:

HOTFIX 3.2.2
BUG FIXES
  • Fixed an issue that caused a visual desync between clients and host on the End Game Collapse timer.
  • Fixed an issue causing the control sensitivity sliders settings to not be properly applied.
  • Fixed an issue that caused the scream animation from the Infectious Fright perk to be delayed if the Survivor was performing an interaction when affected.
  • Fixed an issue that caused the Second Wind perk not to become disabled when grabbed out of a locker.
  • Fixed an issue that caused The Hag to scream when teleporting to a phantasm trap.
  • Fixed an issue that could cause Survivors to be misaligned with the Jigsaw box with a ping over 100.
  • Fixed an issue that caused Host spectators in a Custom Game not to be sent back to the IIS (splash screen) when disconnecting.
  • Fixed an issue that made it impossible for The Nurse to blink inside the office building in the Azarov's Resting Place map.
  • Fixed an issue that caused multiple Survivor's hair not to cast shadows.
  • Misc LOD fixes.
  • Fixed an issue that caused Nancy not to animate in the pre-lobby on Low or Medium graphic settings.
  • Fixed an issue that caused multiple Survivors not to animate when entering the Store and returning back to the pre-lobby on Low or Medium graphic settings.
KNOWN ISSUES
  • Direct bottle hit from The Clown will generate the Bottle Toss score event twice.
Shizuka

Grayson

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Aug 21, 2019
@leaksbydaylight on Twitter has the Halloween art and skins if you're interested.

Rewrite

Oct 26, 2017
Fontana, California
The hallowed blight stuff looks incredible.

vSSPDly_d.jpg

OnionPowder

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
To add on to the pic from Rewrite here's some full res stuff from the LeaksByDaylight peeps

Jake - Vigo's Marauder Skin
3fpde6d2vyp31.png

Hag - Scorched Harvester

knpovcbcvyp31.png

Clown - Seething Entertainer

r1o3k87uuyp31.png

Plague - Servant of the Serum

8fogyesh6zp31.png

Spirit - Blazing Lineage
vmz1uh496zp31.png

Full Size Banner

dnu70zgalyp31.png

arimanius

Oct 27, 2017
Didn't realize there was a bug on the Switch version where you lose your rank progress if you quit before getting the next rank lol. I was wondering why I wasn't making any progress.

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017
Sunday got my first voice message post game. I was playing Clown and saw the lobby had a bunch of items with them, so I threw on Franklin's Demise. Found a Dwight early on and hooked him. He got unhooked and went right back to the same generator. I downed him, but didn't hook him cause I didn't want to be mean. I chased another person for a little bit and nobody had picked the Dwight up, so I said hell with it and hooked him again. He let himself die and like thirty seconds later I get a PS notification of a voice message. Kid talked shit and told me to kill myself for running Franklin's. I only noticed in the post game lobby he had a purple key. Oh well.

Those Blight skins look fucking rad. Except for the Plague, she just looks like normal, lol.

Something that's really good about the Plague is as a counter for toxic SWF groups. They'll bring in the insta-heal medkits, but those don't do shit when you puke on them until they're Broken. It's a great feeling to see all those medkits in the lobby screen at the end of the game.

KrebStar

Oct 28, 2017
Man, those Halloween skins are amazing. Here's hoping the grind isn't too bad this year, as I'll be in the middle of a move so my playtime will be cut down quite a bit. Might have to give in and buy some auric cells.

I've only ever received one voice message on PSN after all these years, and it was after a killer match where I was Myers. Some guy sent me his own beatboxing rendition of the Halloween theme that ended with a fart sound. That made my day.

Noisepurge

Oct 25, 2017
shame, none of the killers i enjoy playing as :D Last year's Huntress and Wraith head-cosmetics were the greatest

arimanius

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone have match making issues on the Switch? Getting errors connecting to server and match making taking forever.

Rewrite

Oct 26, 2017
Fontana, California
Man. Fuck this game on PS4. I cannot find a match worth for shit for survivor. Been searching for the past 40 minutes now and nothing. They need to fix this fucking matchmaking man. Oh look, I found a match and it says connecting only to get an error. Fuck. OK, now it's bugged again where I can't back out of anything and have to restart the game. Sigh...

arimanius

Oct 27, 2017
Man. Fuck this game on PS4. I cannot find a match worth for shit for survivor. Been searching for the past 40 minutes now and nothing. They need to fix this fucking matchmaking man. Oh look, I found a match and it says connecting only to get an error. Fuck. OK, now it's bugged again where I can't back out of anything and have to restart the game. Sigh...

Was happening to me yesterday as well on the Switch.

Faith

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Watch as all the mediocre Nurses on PC who relied on the completely broken add-ons become Spirit mains, also it says there are medkit updates so I'm just going to assume they are nerfing instaheals as well.