• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
Murfreesboro, TN
Fair nerfs to her add-ons, but the base kit taking a hit is a pretty big downer. PC Nurses won't see as much of a hit in terms of effectiveness, but Console Nurses are going to be an even bigger pain in the ass to play. Being a console player who mains Hag and the newly buffed Freddy, this really doesn't affect me in anyway.

Excited to see med-kit changes and the Archives.

Faith

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
UK
I can't think of anything worse than dying in 1 hook after running the killer for ages because teammates are literally useless and don't even try to save you even when the killer isn't camping. Almost 99ing the exit gate, taunting the killer then getting grabbed off of it giving them a 4k is clearly more important.

Grayson

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Aug 21, 2019
I really hope the battle pass isn't really $20.

OnionPowder

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
PTB is live now

Battle pass is only $10 Shadowcatz also all the rewards seem pretty good

Looks like Charms will also be live with this patch.

Insta heals are also dead. All medkits have been buffed in terms of healing speed on teammates (up to 50% faster on some medkits now)

Purple styptic insta heal now gives you endurance for 15 seconds (good for those risky basement saves!)

Pink Anti-Hemorrhage insta heal now heals you over 8 seconds, time can be increased with add-ons/perks supposedly.

Grayson

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Aug 21, 2019
PTB is live now

Battle pass is only $10 Shadowcatz also all the rewards seem pretty good

Looks like Charms will also be live with this patch.

Insta heals are also dead. All medkits have been buffed in terms of healing speed on teammates (up to 50% faster on some medkits now)

Purple styptic insta heal now gives you endurance for 15 seconds (good for those risky basement saves!)

Pink Anti-Hemorrhage insta heal now heals you over 8 seconds, time can be increased with add-ons/perks supposedly.
I'm so in!!!

OnionPowder

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
Looks like with this patch some more licensed killers are getting cosmetics. People are gonna be a bit excited about some of these I reckon.

From left to right:

Michael, Laurie, Nancy, Steve, Ghostface, The Pig

qrubtjxzecr31.jpg

Gero

Oct 28, 2017
New patch looks awesome imo. I love the new challanges and the battlepass system. They upgraded to the latest UE engine. Wonder what that means for console optimization. We'll see

arimanius

Oct 27, 2017
New patch looks awesome imo. I love the new challanges and the battlepass system. They upgraded to the latest UE engine. Wonder what that means for console optimization. We'll see

Hope for a lot improvement on the Switch. Handheld isn't bad but docked is horrible.

How long does it normally take for patches to come to the consoles?

Last edited:

Faith

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Well with instaheals dead now maybe they should look at some of the insanely broken things killers have next like Iri heads, prayer beads and ebony/somewhat ivory moris(cypress mori is completely fine), There is nothing more broken than an ebony mori.

yungronny

Banned
Nov 27, 2017
Looks like with this patch some more licensed killers are getting cosmetics. People are gonna be a bit excited about some of these I reckon.

From left to right:

Michael, Laurie, Nancy, Steve, Ghostface, The Pig

qrubtjxzecr31.jpg
Wonder if Michael's face will be shown. Do we think these are the cosmetics for the Halloween event?

Rewrite

Oct 26, 2017
Fontana, California
I fucking hate red ranks. All the Killers are super sweaty and salty. It's not that fun for me.
While that's true, it has made me become a better player. Hitting red ranks, I've managed to learn how to loop properly, work through ruin easily, and it's enhanced my overall survival experience. There's some matches where it's complete shit, but it balances itself out. One thing that sucks is that red ranks it's mostly spirit central which is the hardest killer to face. Iron will is a must.

Vazra

Oct 26, 2017
Man I need a compilation of bugs on the Switch version. Glitchy visual and audio. Sometimes it can be hilarious and sometimes irritating but sure interesting to see how all the bugs happening on it. The killer music not playing and no heartbeat are definitely killer tho

OnionPowder

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
Man I need a compilation of bugs on the Switch version. Glitchy visual and audio. Sometimes it can be hilarious and sometimes irritating but sure interesting to see how all the bugs happening on it. The killer music not playing and no heartbeat are definitely killer tho

The opposite is happening on the PC PTB

The killer heartbeat sounds like he's directly behind you for the entire fucking game.

arimanius

Oct 27, 2017

Yeah I'm hoping the update does a lot for the Switch version. I'm having fun but hesitant to buy any dlc since I want to see how well they improve and support the Switch version.

Faith

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Thinking about it, the styptic add-on actually kinda got a buff. For the most part people used them in a chase when injured when they made a mistake, now it essentially gives the same effect with the added bonus of stopping what would normally instantly down you(say you're injured then use it then get hit by NOED or something like that). Syringe absolutely got gutted though so every survivor ultra rare add-on is now not worth using.

arimanius

Oct 27, 2017

Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Withering Blight event is postponed until the release of the mid-chapter 3.3.0. We're working on getting the update ready as soon as possible and will keep you posted. #DeadbyDaylight #DBD

Guess we aren't getting anything tomorrow.