• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

OnionPowder

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL

Ghost Face is joining Dead By Daylight next month. We should get the full gameplay reveal and details during their 3 year anniversary live stream on Friday at 3PM EST

twitch.tv/deadbydaylight

Also come by and join us in the hangouts for Dead by Daylight:

www.resetera.com

Dead by Daylight Community |OT| Get outta here you camper! OT

Hello all, welcome to the Dead by Daylight Community |OT|, I figured we should get a general thread going instead of relying on new threads about DLC information to discuss the game. Graphics for the Thread Title, Killers and Survivors are kindly provided by Noisepurge and updated regularly...

Face reveal

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
FKKynVBL.jpg

Harp

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What a weird, weak trailer o.O
I liked it, save for the slightly silly robe model they went with with all the tassels and ribbons. I prefer the more standard, just normal ass black cloak. That robe design distracts from the face, which is the whole point of the costume- attack at night so the robe blends in with shadows and all you see is the creepy white face.

I'm not the biggest Dead by Daylight fan, though I have it via PS+. I am a Scream fan, though, so I'll happily enjoy whatever shenanigans this causes to come across my feed in the coming months.

LycanXIII

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I applaud them for all the IPs they've added to the game, but it's going to be a licensing nightmare in a few years.