• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Atheerios

Oct 27, 2017
topics.nintendo.co.jp

『Dead Cells』が無料で遊び放題! Nintendo Switch Online加入者限定イベント「いっせいトライアル」開催 | トピックス | Nintendo

Nintendo Switchの対象ソフトを期間限定で、まるっとすべてあそぶことのできるNintendo Switch Online加入者限定イベント「いっせいトライアル」。次回の

From February 24th to March 1st.

If you don't have a Japanese account you can just temporarily change the country to Japan, download the game for free and then change it back.

This is the first third-party game offered as a trial for NSO subscribers.

Arttemis

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Since this is a trial, does that mean the game is unable to be played after the week is up?

Oct 29, 2017
If you don't have a Japanese account you can just temporarily change the country to Japan, download the game for free and then change it back.
Thanks for the heads up on this, didn't know it was possible!

The game is also on sale on the American eShop (I added it to my wishlist today and it had a discount), in case someone tries it and wants to buy it

unicornKnight

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Athens, Greece
Can't be quoted enough.
I constantly feel many people still don't get how easy it is to change country and download a demo not available in your country for example.

I wish we had a similar offer in Europe though, it's been a while.

Sad to see them only doing it on Japan =|

The rest of the world only had the Mario tennis one, right?
And Captain Toad I think, no?

justiceiro

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
A way to not jeopardize sales of the game and make current subscribers happy they have the service right now.

Also, actually make you play the game instead of just adding in your library.

Ok Nintendo, you do you, but I'm still not subscribing.

take_marsh

Oct 27, 2017
If you haven't played it before, giving it a try is highly recommended. I picked up again this past weekend and it's a very fun 'easy to get, hard to master" kind of rogue-like. Was certainly worth a purchase at full price.