• Sidebar and Width settings will now no longer reset after 4 hours of inactivity! We have implemented a new system that will remember these preferences on each browser, for both members and guests. This allows you to choose different settings on different devices if you so desire.

Dead or Alive 6 Discussion Thread - Roster, Stages, DLC, etc

Everyone managed to, I'm sure you can be more concise.
How do you do that? Why even bother with a "survey" if you're limited to a single Twitter post? Might as well just have stuck to Twitter where I could just actually attach screenshots and videos of my glitches instead of trying to describe them. I don't understand. Like, I even forgot a couple things and they came back to me overnight so I could add on.

Oct 29, 2017
They have thousands of surveys to read through, they will filter out the import things coming up again and again. Nobody needs a 5 page analysis of a Beat'em up demo. Nobody is stopping you from uploading it for everyone to see and send it to their email adress or twitter.

Oct 25, 2017
UK/FR
How do you do that? Why even bother with a "survey" if you're limited to a single Twitter post? Might as well just have stuck to Twitter where I could just actually attach screenshots and videos of my glitches instead of trying to describe them. I don't understand. Like, I even forgot a couple things and they came back to me overnight so I could add on.
The game is releasing in a month and a half, not ten.
They don't care about glitches they will find themselves, they want basic feedback to compile with other surveys, and know what to focus on, and what people want in the future.
The question is not "what do you want in DOA7 and how would you design the combat system, the stages, etc".