• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Tyaren is gonna flip for you not reading his awesome OP :p

2b123fd18fde07759dbbb35a5ad6086df84c7ae9e9a692a0a771de4e62d6b7b6

Sanox

Oct 25, 2017
God fucking damnit.. TN what is the deal with your new engine. You actually managed to make Nyo's face look off

Sanox

Oct 25, 2017
Nyo looks awful...
How do you go from this
latest

To this
DoA6_01-10-19.jpg

The hell happened... how do you mess up Nyotengu. Her make up looks so bad

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
Nyotengu looks like they made her face younger, for whatever reason. Also, her Break Blow is less interesting compared to her Power Blow in 5:LR, but that seems par for the course.
Well, hey, she got in over Momiji and Rachel. Even old man Gen Fu - a series regular :p
Pretty sure that wasn't on account of popularity as opposed to having a better idea of how to incorporate her in the story.

And knowing that they wouldn't make anywhere near as much money selling Mila extra as Momiji.

Last edited:

Azuardo

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty sure that wasn't on account of popularity as opposed to having a better idea of how to incorporate her in the story.

And knowing that they wouldn't make anywhere near as much money selling Mila extra as Momiji.
Come on, man, I'm trying to keep the Mila hype train going and you hit me with these truths ;)

I realise that tho. I was more poking fun that Mila is in and certain others aren't. But Mila kicks ass, so I'm glad she is in, whatever the reasons :)

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Nyo looks awful...
How do you go from this
latest

To this
DoA6_01-10-19.jpg

The hell happened... how do you mess up Nyotengu. Her make up looks so bad

I'm sure she looks actually the same. It's just an entirely different lighting and facial expression. They hardly changed anything about any of the character's faces. I wouldn't surprised if other then higher res textures they are literally the same DOA5 assets. The faces were already high quality in that game after all.

Sanox

Oct 25, 2017
I'm sure she looks actually the same. It's just an entirely different lighting and facial expression. They hardly changed anything about any of the character's faces. I wouldn't surprised if other then higher res textures they are literally the same DOA5 assets. The faces were already high quality in that game after all.

Doesn't change that she looks different and for the worse here and why the hell the lipstick change.

Mesharey

Dec 7, 2017
Kuwait
The characters in the beta will be the ninjas (Hayabusa, Ayane, Kasumi, Hayate) and Diego, seems like only one stage, DOA Colosseum, and only ranked matches.

Will be playable after 10 hours and 30 min.

SaberX85

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

5 playable chars, ayane, kasumi, ryu, hayate, diego.

1 stage colloseum

Server up at 12 am japan time. So like in 11-12 hours

Cmiiw

JunkerWoland

Jun 8, 2018
Nyotengu's face does not look right to me, and while it could be the quality of the video, her hair (at least the bangs) and wings appeared on close-up to have an odd plasticity. Regardless, I remain unimpressed, but I wasn't expecting to be blown away.

Otherwise, I'll look forward to trying the demo.

ryu_highabusa

Banned
Jul 18, 2018
Last edited:

Eolz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FR
I'm making a new thread for the new trailers. I guess someone will make one for the beta :p