• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SaberX85

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Looks pretty bland, the only good one is nyotengu.

And no ayane....

Season pass bonus

Last edited:

Error 52

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
If anyone says they paid full price for the season pass let's all shove them in a locker

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Also, they messed it up again, apparently PS4 users (the game's by far biggest player base) will not be able to buy single costumes anymore. It's either the whole costume set and the 90$ season pass or nothing at all.
Seriously, what are they doing with this game? The self-sabotage keeps on continuing. Each time they scramble to fix one issue another worse issue pops up.

Frantz

Oct 27, 2017
Milky Way
Also, they messed it up again, apparently PS4 users (the game's by far biggest player base) will not be able to buy single costumes anymore. It's either the whole costume set and the 90$ season pass or nothing at all.
Seriously, what are they doing with this game? The self-sabotage keeps on continuing. Each time they scramble to fix one issue another worse issue pops up.

Is it true that ps4 version has no HDR? Wtf

OP
OP
SaberX85

SaberX85

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well the good news is the costume is very cheap in region 3 asia, only like 1.5$ and each character is 2.5$
ddzzlz.jpg

gigaslash

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
At first I was like "Yay, finally my waifu Momiji will have a wedding dress!"
and then I remembered Momiji isn't in DoA6. Fuck you Tecmo T__T

Mgs2master2

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
so the entire pass will be out by june? that seems odd
to be fair the entire pass is going to be a bunch of costumes anyhow. Plus it seems like there may be multiple passes, considering how the season pass is named "DEAD OR ALIVE 6 Season Pass 1"
it contains:
■Season Pass 1 Bonus Content
NiCO Technomancer Gear
Nyotengu Wrestling Costume

■Content
Happy Wedding Costumes Vol.1
Happy Wedding Costumes Vol.2
Costume Pack Vol.1
Costume Pack Vol.2
Additional Character Mai Shiranui
Mai Shiranui Debut Costumes
Additional New Character
Additional New Character Debut Costumes

so 2 new characters and majority costumes for 93 bucks and more seasons passes to come.

Master Milk

Oct 25, 2017
of course there are going to be multiple passes, and of course the passes are mostly costumes, i'm honestly surprised they're not all costumes

the entire pass being out by the middle of the year is still odd to me

it would make sense if they were going to release another one this year, but that would be kind of nutty