Why not? It's also the perfect timing for the next public humiliation of the game. :)
Full detailed patchnotes (balance changes etc) in the pdf here.- Added the costumes "Pirates of the 7 Seas Costumes Vol.1".
- Added LEADERBOARDS.
- Added new entry animations for Tina, Ayane, Lisa, and Rig.
- Added new victory animations for Honoka, Mila, Nyotengu, and Zack.
- Unlocked 15 extra DOA6 Stage BGM pieces.
- FREE TRAINING settings are no longer reset after returning from a Throwdown match.
- Implemented a feature with which, if a player has unlocked all of the costumes for characters they own, any further costume parts they obtain will be replaced with Player Points.
- As thanks for playing DEAD OR ALIVE 6 and Core Fighters, players will receive 100,000 Player Points when they launch v1.04a for the first time. (Offer available only until May 13th, 2019 15:59 JST)
- Adjusted game balance.
- Corrected various bugs and issues.
I have a hard time picturing DoA6 ever being played on TV (not trying to be even more negative, just realistic).
Yeah, sorry for not being more explicit, but that was kind of my point too.
Pretty much.Something as lazy as it is tacky, on top of being redundant as a result of the already tame default outfits selected for eSports/broadcast suitability. As though any tournaments that will bother running the game cared enough to ask for this feature (cheesecake is the least of the FGC's complaints so much as DoA still playing like DoA), let alone would get Evo to change their minds next year.
In what way?
That's not lingerie though, lol. Just fat, black censor bars/bras textures slapped onto the skin textures, like a bad mod.
It's a additional toggle option that is used in tandem with event mode for tourneys.
This. Don't worry, it's not the default option lol.
Unlike MK ,where people found out you can just have D'vorah on the receiving end and due to the green blood its fine and just make the screen black and white otherwise when fatal blows or fatalities happen to other characters, you can’t really censor DoA just like that to avoid filters and flagging.Youtube's automated filters keep getting weirder and inaccurate then. Weird, didn't expect that to be the reason (I don't care much about youtubers getting demonetized for this, sorry), don't think I've even heard youtubers complain about it.
Will try to be in the lobby this saturday this time around (was sick last week).