Dead or Alive 6 |OT| Still a Fighter

Sanox

Oct 25, 2017
So Momiji with alts + debut costume dlc + Ninja costume pack on the 19th

The transforming Ninja outfits just turning gold is disappointing considering DoA5 had actual transforming outfits

Ayane and Kasumi get their DoA5LR preorder Ninja outfits. In the case of Kasumi that one really should have just been her DoA6 default instead of the new one she got

Last edited:

Mesharey

Dec 7, 2017
Kuwait
Last edited:

Sanox

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty much confirms Rachel as well I would say. With something Rachel related datamined, Momiji confirmed and Momiji in particular being released as a Ninja Gaiden anniversary celebration

unoillnino

Oct 27, 2017
Very excited for Thursday. Momiji is a personal fave and I happen to like how characters like Christie and Helena look as ninjas, so this is awesome for me.

I wish we got the forest stage back. Best stage of all time. Maybe the cool DOA2 stage with the stained glass would be nice too.

Tyaren

Oct 25, 2017
They resell us an old character, with her old costumes and the DLC ninja costumes are also resold, old costumes. :/ They are not even trying anymore.

They announced a costume design contest though, I might particpate again in there. :)

FHIZ

Oct 28, 2017
They resell us an old character, with her old costumes and the DLC ninja costumes are also resold, old costumes. :/ They are not even trying anymore.

They announced a costume design contest though, I might particpate again in there. :)
Yeah, the lack of variety in the costumes has been very disappointing for sure. If the inevitable Halloween costume pack is just four costumes recolored between everyone, then man, they've really given up.

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
Repost but I don't care, gaming side doesn't really count anyway. Just as I said, for all their crappy excuses for not including her in the base roster, they just wanted to be able to sell her back to people.

Her Break Blow is just as boring as the ones they made the majority of them, and is much too similar to Ayane's.

And yes, those ninja outfits just turning gold for their transformations instead of actually switching to completely different costumes is also lame.

Last edited:

ShinMaruku

Oct 25, 2017
Only Ayane and Misty and Honkers and Helena and Kokoro should get gold. The 3 sisters are princesses and the Douglass sisters are American Nobility

SmokedSalmon

Apr 1, 2019
I’m happy with this. I absolutely adore Ninja Gaiden.

Kind of weird how they celebrate the 15th anniversary of Ninja Gaiden in this trailer. I guess they’re going off the reboot. The series as a whole is 31 now.

Costumes might be on the weak side, but looking back on DOA5’s dlc recently I’ve got to say new characters were the only interesting things. That and the casual costumes.

Looks like most of their creative energy in Nioh 2 right now.