• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Eolz

Eolz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FR
Sorry can't play tonight in the end. I'm pretty sick.
Hope there have been some people playing a bit.

Sanox

Oct 25, 2017
D4rDMGbUYAASJnA

Pretty disappointing. Two designs with some variation. Was really hoping they wouldn't basically continue on from DoA5. Themed outfits with designs copied across the cast is just boring. It shouldn't need Halloween outfits for there to be variety.

Not that it matters as I couldn't buy any individual outfits for characters I play anyway lol

Last edited:

Numb

Oct 25, 2017
I dont need that lisa pirate costume
I really don't

ea5.png

No individual purchase is good sometimes

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
Hm, still not particularly interested in what Hitomi's been getting in this, so no individual outfits is just as well for me in respect to her (if she got one like Lisa and Honoka's for this one, that would've been a different story).

DantesLink

Oct 26, 2017
Whelp back to just having variant costume dlc, that's a shame. Not having individual buys also helps me just not buying.

Deleted member 16025

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Wow, those pirate costumes su-diddly-uck. That's too bad. I was hoping for something more inspired.

I own the digital deluxe version on xbox and have some questions about it on PS4. I want to buy the disc version of the game, but does that make it impossible to get some of the "deluxe" costumes? Are those digital only?

Last edited:
Feb 22, 2019
Really liking Mila's pirate outfit. Zack looks like a complete badass, impressed with that one especially in video form. Bass looks like kind of a loser though, and Tina's barely looks like a pirate, it must run in the family. Overall not bad, looking forward to them!

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Pirates? So they continue where they left of in DOA5LR. I would've maybe even bought one or two, Rig and Diego, but since I can't buy single costumes no buy at all. I'm certainly not paying for a full pack of the exact same, uninspired costumes.

OP
OP
Eolz

Eolz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FR
Pretty disappointing. Two designs with some variation. Was really hoping they wouldn't basically continue on from DoA5. Themed outfits with designs copied across the cast is just boring. It shouldn't need Halloween outfits for there to be variety.
To be fair, that's how you do it if you want to release 13 (at least) costumes per month, with only a few people working on it anymore.

This being good or not is another debate though. But you can't have both (many costumes every month that are all very different).

Numb

Oct 25, 2017
Unlocked everything already
Her dlc is trash

Also her default redesign to luchadora+carnival dancer is top tier

Numb

Oct 25, 2017
I only own the stuff that can be unlocked. Her wedding stuff and the other bikini dlc that cost money i dont have and have no plans

Driver

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
whoa new intros and win poses and 100K credits??? Bad ass, I'm going to have a lot of new costumes and alternate hair styles when this update drops. These updates are all pretty good, just need to add individual DLC to steam now and I'm a happy camper.

Deleted member 16025

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Give US/EU PS4 users the option to buy single outfits and let us buy the "deluxe" set and I'm a pretty happy camper.

Do we know when that 100K credits update is coming?

Last edited:

Wolfgunblood

Dec 1, 2017
The Land
The long awaited intros and win poses, finally.

I wasn't really into the wedding themed costumes at first, but I did end up liking how there are slight variations of them for most of the characters. Not really thrilled with the theme once again here.

OP
OP
Eolz

Eolz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FR
Give US/EU PS4 users the option to buy single outfits and let us buy the "deluxe" set and I'm a pretty happy camper.

Do we know when that 100K credits update is coming?
The deluxe set will come later as usual. I think it was around 6 months later last time.

For the 100k update, it's written in the pic. It's this week's patch, on the 25th.

Nuri

Jan 4, 2018
Hairstyles would be cool (especially for characters that never had alternates). Also lemme get Christies other short due.

Sanox

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah its really dumb that you can't remove Lisa's mask on the character select. Already did my part and put it into the surveys before.

Still no spotify integration.. man they added it with a patch in Nioh how can it be missing again in the next title

Agree. Favorite Lisa outfit.

Last edited:

Hokey

Oct 29, 2017
What is 100,000 owner points? Is that the same as the gold you use to actually buy costumes, sunglasses and hairstyles? If so then heaps glad I didn't grind for gold a couple of days ago as I've got a few costumes I've unlocked but can't buy.

Also another PS4 player here who would buy costumes if they're made available to purchase individually, if not then I won't be buying any DLC at all.

OP
OP
Eolz

Eolz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FR
Cool, will add it to the list then.

Unrelated:

The patch this week (1.04a) will still have a bug noticed with sidestep, will be fixed in a patch just for an upcoming tournament, and will be in the next patch (1.04b ?) for everyone else.

What is 100,000 owner points? Is that the same as the gold you use to actually buy costumes, sunglasses and hairstyles? If so then heaps glad I didn't grind for gold a couple of days ago as I've got a few costumes I've unlocked but can't buy.

Also another PS4 player here who would buy costumes if they're made available to purchase individually, if not then I won't be buying any DLC at all.
The owner points are the gold coins you get yeah (player points in western versions).

Driver

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Southern California

Why doesn't KOEI TECMO want our money?