Cenauru

Dragon Girl Supremacy
Oct 25, 2017
Ah yes, Netflix is so woke for investing into Chappelle despite his downward trends, firing queer staff, and airing Ricky Gervais' show despite acknowledging its transphobia.

Very woke indeed.

Burt

Fight Sephiroth or end video games
Oct 28, 2017
rock-flag.gif

also AR-15s

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Good. Hopefully they invest a lot into it and lose it all once the service flops lol

Gabbo

Oct 25, 2017
But will the movies and shows be cut down to runtimes short enough Trump could understand and view them, like he does all other films?

skillzilla81

"This guy are sick"
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Programming on TMTG+, the document said, will include "blue collar comedy, cancelled shows, Trump-specific programming, faith-based shows, family entertainment, shows that embrace the Second Amendment, and news."

How to say it's for white people without saying it's for white people.

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Programming on TMTG+, the document said, will include "blue collar comedy, cancelled shows, Trump-specific programming, faith-based shows, family entertainment, shows that embrace the Second Amendment, and news."

Competing with Netflix in the canceled shows category is a bold move.

ba dum tish

jwk94

Oct 25, 2017
What's non woke? Like is it shows about beating up the gays and the blacks?
No queer folks, people of color in prominent positions unless they're accompanied by a white dude, and probably being very selective if or when any women are shown in powerful positions. Also probably gonna have classical moments of dude's being dude's while objectifying women.

TrojanAg

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
Reruns of Celebrity Apprentice, Hercules and every Kirk Cameron movie you can think of. Who the fuck would pay for that? LOL

Lagamorph

Wrong About Chicken
Oct 26, 2017
Watch it get masses of backing donations from Trump supporters then never actually materialise.

Orbis

Oct 25, 2017
UK
They should definitely invest lots into this. Spare no expense, it'll do super well.

Voytek

Oct 25, 2017
Dude has been trying to find morons to con his whole life and now with Republicans he has finally found the perfect resource.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
They really think being anti-Netflix or Disney is what people are looking for in a streaming service and not content that gets people in seats 😭

Reminds me of Daily Wire launching conservative kids programming to rival Disney, as if any kid gives a shit about Q's Clues 😂 Put on Winnie the Pooh and call it a day, please.

Last edited:

Version 3.0

Oct 27, 2017
Do they even know what "woke" means?

I'm not sure what you mean, actually. Like, do they realize that using "woke" as an insult is incredibly stupid, because it implies that they are the ones sleeping/not paying attention/not understanding? I'm not sure that they do, no.

Or do you mean that Trump & Co doesn't understand the right-wing use of "woke" in their description of having "non-woke" content?

Soap

Oct 27, 2017
There is a Netflix show that popped up on my feed that was called Snowlake Mountain about teenage "snowflakes" hiking a mountain with ex-military. Pretty sure people that think Netflix is woke are those that haven't watched it's descent into shit recently.

Deleted member 12867

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
lol I love how conservatives call people snowflakes but always are so offended and scared of everything that they need to create their own echo chambers.

Dec 30, 2020
But with the shape of his kidneys it won't be streaming.

More of an agonized, stone-filled, burning trickling service.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
Anything to the left of Mussolini is "Woke" according to these fuckers. If you draw the line at "I don't want to grind people of a different sexuality and gender identity to me into meat" you'll be called the Wokiest Woke that ever Woked.
"Woke" is the new "cultural Marxism," which was Judeo-Bolshevism, which was... I hope you get where I'm going with this.