• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Held off on playing this on Switch due to the framerate. Will finally give it a go now. Good news.

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
This was supposed to be a shadow drop going by the trailer description. So expect it at whatever show it's supposed to be.

Tambini

Oct 25, 2017
About time! Might wait to see if it doesn't crash constantly before buying though..

Rowsdower

Prophet of Truth - The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
As per my other post, thank god. This runs terribly on the Switch, so at least the PC version (should) make stablize things.

Expecting this to be shadowdropped at the PC Gaming show or Future Games Show or SGF. Some show in the next two weeks.

doops.

Jun 3, 2020
Framerate issues aside, how is this one compared to the original? All I remember about it is the dead-naming controversy

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
It looks the same as it did on Switch. Kino.

eXistor

Oct 27, 2017
It was such a disappointing sequel. It's worse in every single way: worse overworld, worse controls, worse dungeons, worse story and characters, worse music. That it was a technical mess was the least of its problems.

cvbas

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Framerate issues aside, how is this one compared to the original? All I remember about it is the dead-naming controversy

It's bad. Much less charming and the city is so much worse. It has some decent moments but it's not a good videogame. I'm saying this as someone who has the first game in their Top 10 list.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Cool, a version that actually runs (the Switch FPS performance is bad enough that it should never have been released, in my opinion).
Glad its coming, now I can finally give it a try... in the future. Im still burned after what a glitchy POS all the DP1 ports were, Im definitely waiting to see how this one runs before daring to touch it.

gabdeg

Oct 26, 2017
🐝
Would really like to try this game at a decent frame rate after suffering through the Switch version for hours, but I know it's terrible so I don't want to buy it twice. Maybe on sale for $5.

Tohsaka

Nov 17, 2017
Nice, I tried playing it on Switch for a couple hours but the performance was horrible. Would be nice if it's on PS4/PS5 as well, since my PC starting to age.

Gelf

Oct 27, 2017
The first game was the worst PC port I've ever encountered, no amount of supposed fixes worked for me, and I tried it on a number of PCs. I wouldn't get your hopes up that this will fix any performance issue it had on switch.

tok9

Prophet of Truth
Nov 2, 2017
Ah, this is a pity for whatever show would have had this, I assume PC Gaming show

Chance Hale

Oct 26, 2017
Colorado
Game still had a 3rd the budget of the first game which is a shame but at least there will finally be a playable version out there. I'm hopeful this won't be anything like the all time worst DP1 pc port.

Zafir

Oct 25, 2017
As I said in the other thread about it, might finally be playable now, or maybe not if it's as bad as the port of the first game. Even with Durante's patch that port still crashed all the time for me, lol.

The Gold Hawk

Jan 30, 2019
Yorkshire
All the Switch footage I saw looked bad and not bad in an endearing way. Interesting to see how it runs.

Hopefully they patched ALL of the wild transphobic shit as well.

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017
Finally I can fail to get DP2 running on PC after years of failing to get DP1 running on my PC first.

YuSuzzune

Nov 21, 2018
Can't check the video, is there a date?
Probably stealth drop during the PC Gaming Show.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
just a heads up they never fixed the transphobic issues with the game, even though they claimed they would