• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

kubev

Oct 25, 2017
California
I thankfully already own it digitally, but yeah, I hope this isn't another error. I purchased Pure a while back and had it refunded and removed from my account my Microsoft.

OP
OP
litebrite

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
For real or is it gonna get delisted and refunded for everyone who gets it in a week or so?
I have no idea but I do know MS has issues revoking licenses from the Xbox Marketplace as opposed to the MS store. So if it's an accident, I suggest you buy it now because it's unlikely MS will be able to revoke your license for the game like they did when it was accidentally relisted on the MS store.

cnrm

Oct 25, 2017
Edit: I did a quick search and I wasn't aware they'd already published this version all the way back in 2013, disregard.

Last edited:

TeenageFBI

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I don't have an XB1 and my 360 is buried somewhere but I still bought it. Always wanted to try it. The other ports were so bad that I just gave up.

Ginger Hail

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The game was part of the series of relistings that happened a while back. They ended up refunding and removing the download but did give out $10 credit to those effected a few days ago. Here's hoping this is an actual permanent relisting this time as it's still the most stable way to play this game despite all the other ports.

CopyOfACopy

Oct 27, 2017
wowowowowo was so close to spending $50-60 for the physical copy

deadly premonition released as a $20 budget title