• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Wislizeni

Oct 27, 2017
When 360 BC was announced, I was expecting them to leave out a bunch of niche stuff, so it's really good to see games like this get an individual BC announcement/release.

Garcia el Gringo

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
NJ
One of my top requests! I'm gonna break in my Xbox One X I received today with Deadly Premonition :lol

zoltek

Oct 25, 2017
Say what you want about MS and their frantic search to regain momentum following a bumpy X1 launch period, stuff like this makes me smile. Hats off to them.

Raven117

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sinners sandwich.

Man the game is great.

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Now more people can play this fantastic game, tell your friends!

giphy.gif

Voytek

Oct 25, 2017
Seriously thinking about getting an Xbox this year because of the backwards compatibility stuff they are doing.

Deleted member 15538

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Best version? I played the director's cut on PS3 and while it did look atrocious and ran like shit, it didn't crash a single time like I constantly read about the pc version.

willooi

Oct 28, 2017
Great timing, with Twin Peaks season 3 having somewhat recently finished. I haven't watched the first two seasons in ages but Deadly Premonition has definitely infiltrated what I do remember of it. And now there's a direct Naomi Watts connection too!

I was gonna post something about this original version being inferior to the later PS3 release because of the rotating map/GPS when you're driving, but nah, on second thoughts...

This is the only game where I've printed out a map of the town and used it as an accompaniment, due solely to that crappy non-rotating map, but it added immensely to the enjoyment of it all.

And the main roads of said map are shaped like a dog. Amazing.

OP
OP
Dan-o

Dan-o

Oct 25, 2017
Best version? I played the director's cut on PS3 and while it did look atrocious and ran like shit, it didn't crash a single time like I constantly read about the pc version.
IMO, the 360 version is the best one. PS4/PC versions just aren't... right. The only upside to the other versions is the "Director's Cut" content, but they seem to run worse in general.

xabbott

Oct 28, 2017
Florida
Nice, might actually play this now. Bought this on PC once but it ran poorly and after I used fan patches/mods it looked better but still had issues.

Alfredo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I also agree that the 360 version of Deadly Premonition is the best version. I'm so happy I can play it again. :D

dreamfall

Oct 25, 2017
Heyyyoooo! This is wonderful news! Definitely going to jump back in and check out how it runs.

Oct 27, 2017
Phoenix
Woohoo! Will buy this later today digitally. The only remaining 360 game for me which is super desired is Lollipop Chainsaw which I doubt we'll get because of the music. Is there a general BC OT tracking the Tuesday/Thursday joy/disappointment cycle? I followed the one in the old country and couldn't find one here.

Deleted member 420

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yo! You can actually buy the game digitally on Xbox too now, that's rad. Best version of the best game finally come back down to a reasonable price.

(those physical prices are insane)