• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I've really loved her work in Atlanta and she was a blast in Deadpool 2, great shes getting more work.

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Cat Woman or Poison Ivy springs to mind.

"Beetz would play a single mother who catches the interest of the man who will become the Clown Prince of Crime."

Oh

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've really loved her work in Atlanta and she was a blast in Deadpool 2, great shes getting more work.

Entire cast is eating lately. Know it was a flop, but was glad to see Paperboi's actor (I forget his name) in that Hotel Artemis joint. Hopefully he breaks into something more successful soon.

Ocarina_117

Oct 26, 2017
Robert De Niro is also rumoured to be playing a supporting role in this movie.

You guys need to take a moment and think on it. The script and premise was good enough to catch Phoenix's attention. Its gathering a top class cast. Its a smaller budget affair. Dealing with mobsters in 80s Gotham. A different take on an iconic villain portrayed by a brilliant actor.

WB will deliver a string of great DC movies with Aquaman, Shazam, Joker and WW84.

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

You guys need to take a moment and think on it. The script and premise was good enough to catch Phoenix's attention. Its gathering a top class cast. Its a smaller budget affair. Dealing with mobsters in 80s Gotham. A different take on an iconic villain portrayed by a brilliant actor.

WB will deliver a string of great DC movies with Aquaman, Shazam, Joker and WW84.

Meh.

Believe it when I see it. Cause these niggas been wildin.

Chuck Noblet

Oct 27, 2017

The Kitchen too. I do like that they are branching out and exploring different ideas.

Zazie and Ja'cucu make this much more interesting.

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Shits been a mess up until now.

The new head of the DC movie division has really cleaned up house.

Everyone who's been following the progress is optimistic for the future.

I'm aware.

I'll be optimistic when a good movie is made. Every nigga on the street corner got potential. A Justice League movie had potential. Word don't mean nothing for real.

Chuck Noblet

Oct 27, 2017
There's a Justice League movie?
ohyou.jpg

Lewl

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
What the hell is this supposed to mean? Joaquin Phoenix is an amazing actor. His Joker is probably going to be an incredible performance.

Plus it is set in the early 80s. Early 80s Gotham is going to be fun.
DC has produced one competent movie in the last 6 years, don't want her career derailed is all.

jediyoshi

Oct 25, 2017
What the hell is this supposed to mean? Joaquin Phoenix is an amazing actor. His Joker is probably going to be an incredible performance.

Plus it is set in the early 80s. Early 80s Gotham is going to be fun.
Guessing it has nothing to do with JP and everything to do with being a modern, live action DC film.

Chuck Noblet

Oct 27, 2017
I just realized Phoenix is going to have to do Comic Con.

Going to be hilarious watching him completely shit on the whole thing.
It's an lower budget elseworld joker movie set in the 80s, unconnected to any other movies.

You really think they are going to to comic con next year for this? Like even if it's a success I don't think you'll ever see Phoenix in the role ever again. He's turned down lucrative franchise projects before, I feel like it would be uncharacteristic if he just turned around and signed up for a bunch of sequels.

Oct 25, 2017
Gordita Beach
It's an lower budget elseworld joker movie set in the 80s, unconnected to any other movies.

You really think they are going to to comic con next year for this? Like even if it's a success I don't think you'll ever see Phoenix in the role ever again. He's turned down lucrative franchise projects before, I feel like it would be uncharacteristic if he just turned around and signed up for a bunch of sequels.
I honestly don't know why this wouldn't show up. Maybe they won't do a panel but people will be slightly curious at someone playing The Joker