• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kazer

Oct 27, 2017
And downloaded. Y'all totally didn't have to make it free but that was a nice touch! Thanks again!

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Hah, actually checked this last night and couldn't see it. Downloading now, and for free which is really nice - thanks F8RGE and co.

Edit: Looks great 👏👏.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Hope it becomes free on the NA store soon. I love Mirror's Edge.

MentalZer0

Oct 27, 2017
It's up on PS Australia... and free :0

9vVLJEw.png

The Stig

Oct 25, 2017
Bless you guys at EA for making this happen, and for free of all things. Transistor theme has finally been usurped after all these years. So stoked.

Edit: And to OP for getting shit done instead of just wishing for this theme to be available.

Last edited:

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
Just downloaded it now. Always happy to show love for Mirror's Edge.

Thanks to the OP and the people at EA who made it happen.

TradedHats

Mar 8, 2018
This is great. Thanks to all who pushed this through, and for OP for bringing attention to it. Loved the music since that E3 trailer, and awesome to see it in the theme.

BlkSquirtle

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Thanks so much EA, Forge, everybody else who helped with the process. This is so awesome, and stuff like this is why I love ERA.

TheJollyCorner

The Fallen
Nov 7, 2017
I would pay literally any amount of money to buy the Life is Strange: Before the Storm pre-order theme. Seriously. Just make it available.

Holy shit!! THIS! PLEASE!

... fuck I hate the trend of pre-order themes that aren't available afterwards.
Bless this thread and EA for at least making the ME:C theme available- and FREE!

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
suc ess. And what's more your theme is now free. Good job op.

Deleted member 13645

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hell yeah EA and everyone who helped make this happen. Looking forward to using this when I get home! Now we just gotta hope PS5 has back compat for dynamic themes so we can carry it into the future!

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
Thank you F8RGE and everyone involved in getting this theme out and for free no less, this is the one PS4 theme that I have been really wanting. Thanks so much!

Kyle Cross

Oct 25, 2017
This is so awesome! It's frustrating when pre-order incentives never get made available later, so many DLCs and themes just lost to time. My PS3 is still rocking the Palace of Hades dynamic theme that was only available from preordering Ghost of Sparta on PSP. At least with that I was able to get it with a physical preorder, all these preorder themes nowadays require a digital preorder off PSN...

TripOpt55

Oct 25, 2017
Love this theme. Great music. Thanks to anyone that helped make this happen! I love Mirror's Edge so much.

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
This is so awesome! It's frustrating when pre-order incentives never get made available later, so many DLCs and themes just lost to time. My PS3 is still rocking the Palace of Hades dynamic theme that was only available from preordering Ghost of Sparta on PSP. At least with that I was able to get it with a physical preorder, all these preorder themes nowadays require a digital preorder off PSN...

Really hope companies change this next gen and release the preorder themes like 2-3 weeks after a game's release. I fully understand it's a tactic to get people to preorder but they should be made available after a certain timeframe.

If preorder bonuses eventually get released, there's no reason why preorder themes can't either.

Oct 27, 2017
And I am talking about this beauty!

Pretty please?

In general publishers should make any pre-order theme available to buy after 1-2 years.

my gward i really need a 1 or 2 tb ssd... lol I only have like 3-5 games on my ps4 at a time because of destiny 2 mostly. also that's a awesome theme... I really need to re-download ME:C I quit about 15 hours in because of other games.. and never when back.. ME 1 is FAR better... but I think its time to beat it finally..

thanks for making the theme free.. downloaded... :O

Last edited: