• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kazer

Oct 27, 2017
Wow that is gorgeous, I'm currently still on the classic Playstation theme because of the nice background song but I would definitely switch to this if it came out for purchase. Thanks for at least trying F8RGE!

We need more themes with peaceful background songs.

Woah, bought!

Anyone else have chill theme recommendations?
Concrete Genie has a nice preorder theme available.

Ellyshia

Oct 27, 2017
Just popping this thread back up to say it's not been ignored. We've had some discussions within the team and will shortly be requesting our friends at Sony push it live. All going well you should see it in 1-2 weeks.

Thank you and your team for making this happen! I've wanted to purchase this for years. This is amazing!

Instant Vintage

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
Just popping this thread back up to say it's not been ignored. We've had some discussions within the team and will shortly be requesting our friends at Sony push it live. All going well you should see it in 1-2 weeks.

I'm buying this on multiple accounts just because of you and the hard work you and your team put in with asking. Thank you so much!

Wolf

Oct 25, 2017

You're awesome, man. Thanks to you and everyone behind the scenes working to make it happen.

The theme is gorgeous, and the music will make me want to leave my PS4 on in the background for a long time.

RavFiveFour

Banned
Dec 3, 2018
If I'm a PS4 user today I'm not using a dynamic theme, not great for maneuvering around menus. Lag is painful. I want the exact opposite, nothing.

Oct 28, 2017
Hi there!
I'm looking for the Mirrors Edge Messenger Bag.
The one which came with the first Mirrors Edge CE on PS3.
I still use mine, but yeah, it looks a little bit wastet after all those years :)
Is there a way to buy one?
dims
I got this as a GameStop pre-order for the first ME. Actually used it for light travel for a while. But yeah, flimsy after a while.

RogerL

Oct 30, 2017
Music makes this one. Really good.

Can we get Pro/X enhancement patches as well? It's a fucking crime to have this game stuck at 900p on both machines...

EA?... You there? You still have some good games...

Can you also mention Pro/X enhancement updates please? :'(

Should be doable since it's the same engine that was used in games that have X/Pro modes available.

If this is to get a refresh my guess would be next generation (PS5...), ray-traced reflections...

Ænima

Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
If I'm a PS4 user today I'm not using a dynamic theme, not great for maneuvering around menus. Lag is painful. I want the exact opposite, nothing.
I have been using Dynamic themes for years on PS4 and the menu navigation dosent have any lag. Maybe some dydamic themes are more demanding than others

If you are noticing lag in the dashboard menus, just do a database rebuild, and it will probably fix any lag u have in the dashboard. My dashboard navigations started to lag quite a big some time ago, and after a database rebuilt it got silky smooth.

Last edited:

Het_Nkik

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Gravity Rush Remastered pre-order theme is one of my absolute favorites and I hate that it's not available to buy because I always want to recommend it to people. I get offering themes for free for pre-orders, but making them EXCLUSIVE just seems mean. I don't feel special for having themes other people can't get!

Bowl0l

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks. i don't even have the game but I will buy the theme to support making pre-order exclusive themes available to everyone.

dmix90

Oct 25, 2017
If this is to get a refresh my guess would be next generation (PS5...), ray-traced reflections...
Yeah, one of the best candidates to receive rt treatment next gen😳, but then you remember that even Mass Effect trilogy is not available on current consoles, so...

There is a tiny hope for some next gen backwards compatibility magic or if someone at DICE gets their hands on dusty source code and makes console version presentable.

:'(

Gunny T Highway

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Damn. I would so buy that theme in a heartbeat. I agree pre-order themes should be made available to the general public after a time.

Flandy

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Gravity Rush Remastered pre-order theme is one of my absolute favorites and I hate that it's not available to buy because I always want to recommend it to people. I get offering themes for free for pre-orders, but making them EXCLUSIVE just seems mean. I don't feel special for having themes other people can't get!
I have that theme!
I don't really like it

data

Oct 25, 2017
Damn. I would so buy that theme in a heartbeat. I agree pre-order themes should be made available to the general public after a time.

I think that defeats the purpose of preorders if that becomes a thingm. There are definitely people who pre-order for the extra stuff like this even if the game ends up in the backlog.

If this became a known thing, it might hurt their sales a bit.

stumblebee

The Fallen
Jan 22, 2018
Daaaang. I pre ordered due in large part to the pre-order theme.

Turns out all I had to do was wait three years.

LossAversion

The Merchant of ERA
Oct 28, 2017
Thank you! I know you don't have anything to do with Before The Storm or Square Enix but since you're clearly a miracle worker...

I kid. Seriously, this is awesome. It might seem like a silly thing to complain about but I love themes and I love supporting games that I love.

XaviConcept

Art Director for Videogames
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
No promises but, I can ask? Surely I can find someone on slack. Dont get your hopes up.

Flandy

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017

Abudiix

Sep 8, 2018
Malmö, Sweden
While you guys are at it, can you talk to Sony to release god of war 3 pre order theme for PS4 ?

it's an incredibly long shot but worth a try. Maybe someone at Sony can make it Happen..

btw all pre order themes should be available to buy after awhile. The store is full of generic cheap shit and the good ones go to pre order bonus sadly

Huey

Oct 27, 2017
Thread title deserves an update so more people come into the thread and recognize what a good dude F8RGE is

Edit: wow there a lot of EA folks in here

Edit2: Thank you, mods!

Railgun

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
All good, F8RGE and I got this one.
Sweet! Look at us, being all efficient and shit.
Holy shit you guys are actually the best! Never seen anything like this from devs online before this is so amazing thank all of you!

Seeing any care at all in EA for Mirrors Edge gives me some slight hope for a Catalyst sequel or surprise X Enhancements like we got with Andromeda. The game looks phenomenal on PC and the art style is really hurt on console by the super low resolutions and texture pop in.

Pirate Bae

Edelgard Feet Appreciator
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
Wow, thank you for this! Really nice to see devs working with communities :)