• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

NemesisTheory

One Winged Slayer
Jun 15, 2019
Netherlands
Massive thanks and props to the people from EA here and there for making this happen. I bought this on disc at release hoping this theme would make it public.

Also, I still have hope for a new game in the series one day. ;)

Sparks

Senior Games Artist
Verified
Dec 10, 2018
Los Angeles
Ooooooh, this MIGHT make me change the theme I've had for 2 years now... MIGHT.

(at a minute 30 he stops talking)

You simply cannot beat this. The click tone, is very satisfying and soft, the music/sound is just the sound of wind and its a dark background that is dynamic so it doesnt take too much precedent.

I cannot switch it out!

Designer_Fake

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I'm still bummed I will probably never get the Uncharted 4 Mountain Vista theme you got for pre-ordering. It's so pretty.

Last edited:

Lunchbox

ƃuoɹʍ ʇᴉ ƃuᴉop ǝɹ,noʎ 'ʇɥƃᴉɹ sᴉɥʇ pɐǝɹ noʎ ɟI
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Rip City
Watch it cost $35

(Please don't kill me, this is cool)

truly101

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I just stick with the free themes, some of them are pretty good. The Dark Souls 3 free theme and the Horizon Zero Dawn 1 year anniversary themes are especially cool.
Any theme without music, or that just uses the default ambient PS4 music sucks

StallionDan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can we make our own themes like on PS3? I don't just mean a wallpaper, but on PS3 you could make your own icons, sounds and theme that cycled Wallpapers itself.

Ænima

Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
Can we make our own themes like on PS3? I don't just mean a wallpaper, but on PS3 you could make your own icons, sounds and theme that cycled Wallpapers itself.
Nop. Some of the standart themes have some costumization options but nothing that deep. You can also select any pic u have in ur PS4 to make it ur theme, but the icons and music will be the deafult ones.

I dont even knew you could do that on PS3 :P

StallionDan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nop. Some of the standart themes have some costumization options but nothing that deep. You can also select any pic u have in ur PS4 to make it ur theme, but the icons and music will be the deafult ones.

I dont even knew you could do that on PS3 :P
It wasn't a feature on PS3 itself, but Sony released tools for use on PC, you just copied to PS3 via USB memory or whatever once made.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Wish we could get a version without the logo

Also the game itself was super underrated and just as good if not better than the first one

Melchiah

Oct 26, 2017
Helsinki, Finland
I like chill themes. Meanwhile i found this yesterday:

Definitely will be checking out the Mirrors Edge theme too.

Nice. I'll probably buy that one. Thumbs up for the fittingly calm menu sounds as well, which seem to be an oversight with some other themes.

Any recommendations for a theme like this...

...which would have similarly dark and foreboding ambient sound, but with a more fitting image, like the one you linked, and muted menu sounds. I don't really like characters or logos in themes.

Chettlar

Oct 25, 2017
Oct 27, 2017
I got this as a GameStop pre-order for the first ME. Actually used it for light travel for a while. But yeah, flimsy after a while.

Holy hell, I forgot all about this bag, lol. I still have mine, I had to locate it in my house. I've only used it once. I too can go for a third game.

20190816-010601.jpg[

Plywood

Does not approve of this tag
Oct 25, 2017
I don't get why these things aren't just for sale separate from any preorder bonus outta the gate.

OP
OP
Genetrik

Genetrik

Oct 27, 2017
Oh my god it is available and guess what!!!???

THEY MADE IT FREE!!!!

F8RGE
You guys rule. Nothing else can be said. But honestly I feel a bit bad now since I wanted to pay for it. But man thank you so much!

Oct 28, 2017
Now if only we could get other pre order themes available :(

There have been a few other good ones too locked behind pre orders of other games I wanted but didn't want to get said game digital.

Taker34

QA Tester
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
building stone people
Amazing work by everyone involved in this thread from EA and of course OP. That's incredible community support.

Now who can fix the Skate 2 PS3 network here? :P

Arklite

Oct 27, 2017
^ Thanks, found the EU version, too bad themes are oddly region locked.

It's a fantastic theme, kudos EA reps.