• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryaaan14

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
Thank u for turning on emoji support

I know I'm ignoring the rules and not PMing someone but I thought maybe we could take the time to use some emojis ITC to make up for lost time

EDIT: FAKE NEWS
These are the only ones that work

☺️☹️☠️✊️✌️☝️✋️✍️‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️️‍♀️️‍⚕️‍⚕️‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍✈️‍✈️‍‍‍⚖️‍⚖️‍♀️‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️‍♀️‍♂️‍♀️‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️‍♀️‍♀️‍❤️‍‍❤️‍‍❤️‍‍‍❤️‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍⛑☂️☘️⭐️✨⚡️☄️☀️⛅️☁️⛈☃️⛄️❄️☔️☕️⚽️⚾️⛳️⛸⛷️‍♀️️‍♀️‍♂️‍♀️‍♂️⛹️‍♀️⛹️‍♀️‍♂️️‍♀️️‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️‍♂️‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️‍♂️✈️⛵️⛴⚓️⛽️⛲️⛱⛰⛺️⛪️⛩⌚️⌨️☎️⏱⏲⏰⌛️⏳⚖️⚒⛏⚙️⛓⚔️⚰️⚱️⚗️✉️✂️✒️✏️❤️❣️☮️✝️☪️☸️✡️☯️☦️⛎♈️♉️♊️♋️♌️♍️♎️♏️♐️♑️♒️♓️⚛️☢️☣️️✴️㊙️㊗️️️️❌⭕️⛔️♨️❗️❕❓❔‼️⁉️〽️⚠️⚜️♻️✅️❇️✳️❎Ⓜ️♿️️ℹ️0️⃣1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣4️⃣5️⃣6️⃣7️⃣8️⃣9️⃣#️⃣*️⃣▶️⏸⏯⏹⏺⏭⏮⏩⏪⏫⏬◀️➡️⬅️⬆️⬇️↗️↘️↙️↖️↕️↔️↪️↩️⤴️⤵️➕➖➗✖️™©®〰➰➿✔️☑️⚪️⚫️▪️▫️◾️◽️◼️◻️⬛️⬜️‍♠️♣️♥️♦️️️‍

Last edited:

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Some day your children will ask when was the beginning of the end. You can say you were there.

OP
OP
Ryaaan14

Ryaaan14

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
Guys pls have mercy I'm a great poster. I've laughed at so many ppls posts that weren't quoted by anyone else

Polyh3dron

Prophet of Regret
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
wow

my head exploding emoji from OSX High Sierra isn't working..

‍♂️

Guy waving doesn't work...

‍♀️

Neither does girl waving..

Where is this emoji support you speak of? It's pretty (poop emoji attempt) if you ask me.

EDIT: and not the poop one either.

Deleted member 3058

User requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
Whatever happened to Webms?
pmVwqZ5.gif

We don't talk about those.

Nanashrew

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Need emoji support in the year of our lord 2018.

And an emoji list for those that can't emoji.

LL_Decitrig

User-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sunderland
Does this mean ResetERA posts will contain emoji, and if so, is there a way to make such distracting clutter not appear in my stream?

iksenpets

Oct 26, 2017
Dallas, TX
I tried to use a nice today in that thread about the nasty Brazilian pizza, and was sad it didn't work. Thanks, admins

Edit: dammit the nauseous face doesn't work!

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT ?

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
cmf7hDd.gif

Thank you so, so much for this.

Hexa

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Please no.
Just hearts is fine though. ❤️

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
Testing
edit: Eggplant don't work, I want my money back that I never actually paid.

When's :lol ?

Deleted member 3815

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If this forum can support gifs then we can totally accept emoji, I need them to express my goofiness. ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.