• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

thoughts?

• would swallow

Votes: 72 19.0%
  • would spit

Votes: 35 9.3%
  • every day we stray further from god's light

Votes: 271 71.7%

• Total voters

Taki

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's come to my surprise that American cheese isn't ready available worldwide:

SzF0Zjx.jpg

You can spray cheese onto bread and eat it

The convenience factor here is that it's portable and has long expiration date.

AlexMeloche

Oct 27, 2017
I really want to try it someday.

How does it compares (in terms of taste) to Cheez-Wiz or Kraft Singles?

DJ_Lae

Oct 27, 2017
Edmonton
I've never had it and I've never seen it in any stores here (western Canada).

I assume, if anything, it's available in Newfoundland. I'd try it...but I also wouldn't expect much. It probably just tastes like fluffier cheese whiz.

louiedog

Oct 25, 2017
It's a fine way to deliver high value food through a muzzle to a dog for training and medical handling.

OP
OP
Taki

Taki

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
you can even make a cake out of it

CJeq2FfUYAA9ZFh.jpg:large

Zoc

Oct 27, 2017
I've never had it and I've never seen it in any stores here (western Canada).

I assume, if anything, it's available in Newfoundland. I'd try it...but I also wouldn't expect much. It probably just tastes like fluffier cheese whiz.

WTF at the bolded!? You got something against Newfies?

Lonewolf

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Oregon
Same thing I feel about Velveeta, it's hot garbage that barely qualifies as food and only because they probably pay someone off. It's bad and if you like it you should feel bad and have no one but yourself to blame for your diet related death.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Don't think I've ever had it. Is it real cheese or pasteurized processed cheese food?

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
Its cheese food, that contains real cheese. In a can. great for crackers. but if you have a circle of brie, go with that instead.

laminated

Oct 28, 2017
Philly cheesesteak is a good sandwich but what's up with the cheese whiz? You guys seriously think it tastes better with whiz than with, say, provolone? You guys are crazy.

TheMango55

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Philly cheesesteak is a good sandwich but what's up with the cheese whiz? You guys seriously think it tastes better with whiz than with, say, provolone? You guys are crazy.

Only people actually living in philly hate themselves enough to drown a delicious steak sandwich in cheez wiz. The rest of the country uses provolone.

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
Only people actually living in philly hate themselves enough to drown a delicious steak sandwich in cheez wiz. The rest of the country uses provolone.

the only people in philadelphia getting whiz are out of towners that getting suckered into visting pats and genos

Oct 27, 2017
if there was ONE thing that was NEVER in my kitchen growing up... it would be spray cheese from a can LOL

it probably has the "cheap but effectively satisfies my urges" fix, but nah, i'd never use it unless I was, for some odd reason, craving cheese and crackers.

Proxy

Oct 27, 2017
This thread is so cheesy.... is a pun that could be made if this thread were about a real cheese product.

Midramble

Force of Habit
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
Whiz is great. Absurd levels of salt and "cheese" flavoring in a whipped texture. It's amazing. People should learn to enjoy a wider range of things.