• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Are you buying Death Stranding, after seeing all the trailers, and gameplay footage so far?

• Yes

Votes: 1,923 53.5%
  • No

Votes: 905 25.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 814 22.6%
  • Waiting for the PC version

Votes: 67 1.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Simo

Oct 26, 2017
Michigan, USA
They don't but the description says they're all playing stuff under embargoes so the topic of discussion is "X" or whatever for the week. I'd assume DS is one of them along with Jedi Fallen Order and whatnot.

OP
OP
Lannisters1798
Apr 27, 2018
lvyb716civ311.jpg

Who do you guys think the lady to the left is?

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
I really hate there being a "spoiler" thread when there is 0 proof for any spoilers at all.
There have been 0 true leaks since the game was announced.

bbq of doom

Oct 25, 2017

Simo

Oct 26, 2017
Michigan, USA
CE keeps going back and forth for preorder at Best Buy. Got mine in for in store pick up Incase they do a 9pm release on Thursday and if all else fails I still have my Amazon preorder.

ActWan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm glad reviewers are getting the game so far ahead, kinda makes up for all the Konami bootcamps haha

Rimkrak

Oct 26, 2017

Okay Lannisters1798 posted some legit ass spoilers, I think there's some actual real shit out in the wild so if I were you, I wouldn't even touch the spoiler thread lol

The shit I read isn't too spoilerific but man it has me super fucking hyped
I feared the day I would see this thread before release, didn't think it would appear that early. Not going there, I hope there won't be no slip up here :)

DreamSurf

Banned
May 27, 2018
Any developments in regards to the platform release? I have to make my choice to cop now or wait for PC.

eso76

Prophet of Truth
Dec 8, 2017
Had to hide the Spoilers thread so i won't be tempted to read it

EDIT: Damn. I am friends with the local IGN executive editor who is currently playing the game.

Last edited:

Rimkrak

Oct 26, 2017
All these people in the embargo thread playing it and posting screens of the DS icon on their PS4 dashboard.... I really hope we don't get spoilers masked as specualtion

Adryuu

Master of the Wind
Oct 27, 2017
I ignored the spoiler thread for now. How can I find it to undo it once I'm ready to read on it?

Also, I'd like to be aware if there's impressions and light mechanics info or something like that, I hope that's ok to post for this thread.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Death Stranding's official title screen:

Found it on Twitter lol, gonna post it over on the reddit too

EG_7KYKXUAAPjct.jpg

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Death Stranding's official title screen:

Found it on Twitter lol, gonna post it over on the reddit too

EG_7KYKXUAAPjct.jpg

"Appearances in this game do not imply sponsoring or endorsement."

Is that normally included in games? Feel like the most I've ever seen is the generic: "Any similarities with real people are coincidental."

tomofthepops

Oct 27, 2017

Is that normally included in games? Feel like the most I've ever seen is the generic: "Any similarities with real people are coincidental."

Well the similarities are intentional lol. They are probably just covering their butts if some one with a cameo in the game gets in some sort of trouble.

OutofMana

Oct 25, 2017
California
Jeff is the one playing this out of the Giantbomb crew. I think Brad has it too? That's what I got out of the new Bombcast when they said they couldn't talk about some games.

Ah, it's so close now. I hope it doesn't end up being disappointing for me.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Yeah, a bunch of local press friends here in Peru are already playing the game. Goons have to be careful to avoid spoilers from them in social media.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
A reminder that Refn and Kojima will have a panel at Cologne Film Festival today discussing Death Stranding. Should be live sometime soon.

Mexen

Oct 26, 2017
I just came back from Twitter and saw some retweets from Kojima of media personalities who have their review copies. We are close. I'm so jealous.

Rimkrak

Oct 26, 2017

With all the different cameos, they probably just cover their base with that disclaimer.

A reminder that Refn and Kojima will have a panel at Cologne Film Festival today discussing Death Stranding. Should be live sometime soon.

Is this gonna be streamed online?

Also, the screen title is from the ending of the reveal trailer right? Would be weird if the reveal trailer is the intro cutscene

Status
Not open for further replies.