• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Are you buying Death Stranding, after seeing all the trailers, and gameplay footage so far?

• Yes

Votes: 1,923 53.5%
  • No

Votes: 905 25.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 814 22.6%
  • Waiting for the PC version

Votes: 67 1.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

catswaller

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
really great trailer. Probably tons of spoilers though for those of you who are worried about that -- reminnded me of the mgsv trailers.

Shopolic

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
That was amazing!
Can't wait for posts like: "The trailer didn't sell me on the game. Pre-order cancelled!"

Omnistalgic

self-requested temp ban
Oct 27, 2017
NJ
Hype hype hype!!!

don't watch if you want complete blindness going in.

but watch for a great trailer!! It's MGS level good.

Sotonian

Oct 25, 2017
Super heavy spoilers it seems, tonnes of new footage from cutscenes. Avoid like the plague if you are going in blind

saiko

Nov 4, 2017
Don't watch if you want to go in blind. Tons of never before seen footage, mostly cutscenes. But it looks fucking incredible.

Oct 28, 2019
Incredible trailer, game is looking spectacular. Certain I will have forgotten most if not all of it by the PC release anyhow, so don't regret having watched it.

Toshirou

May 9, 2018
Game looks awesome, but what a weird trailer. Very un-Kojima to show this many spoilers, the "WhAt Is tHiS GaMe aBoUt" memes must be getting to him.

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'd honestly say the trailer feels like it spoils nearly the entire game, that's how it felt watching it, like a condensed version of all the really big moments.

LuisGarcia

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Kojima isn't about to release a load of spoilers in his videos. He is very good at mis direction.

I would recommend watching the trailer it's really good.

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You think those are all of the big moments?

Not all of them, but they seem like the majority of the biggest moments.

I'm not even gonna list them but it feels like it showed off a ton of parts that'll be from the climax.

Kojima isn't about to release a load of spoilers in his videos. He is very good at mis direction.

I would recommend watching the trailer it's really good.

He has been spoiling since MGS4.

Remember Rex V Ray? The return to Shadow Moses?

And MGSV trailers pretty much contained all the big moments, including the new metal gear and it's transformation.

Oct 28, 2019
The spoilers it has are mostly visual. A lot of cinematics included. However, the scenes make (in classic Kojima fashion) zero sense and I have no clue what the basic premise even is.

Status
Not open for further replies.