• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Are you buying Death Stranding, after seeing all the trailers, and gameplay footage so far?

• Yes

Votes: 1,923 53.5%
  • No

Votes: 905 25.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 814 22.6%
  • Waiting for the PC version

Votes: 67 1.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 4, 2018
So, one of my favorite events each year (or however often it happens) is Kojima Productions' visit to TGS, when the voice actors perform live on stage and recite their lines in a given scene. With the cast together on the last day of the show, I think it's safe to say we will be treated to this kind of performance. What scene do you all think they'll recite lines for on stage? My guess is that we will get the Briefing, which has remained exclusive to Gamescom for the time being, in addition to the Mama and Deadman clips.

flyingman

Banned
Apr 16, 2019
It might be a translation thing with him saying next project but since they revealed death stranding like 6-7 months after the start of the studio, there any chance will will get an announcement of the next koji pro game at E3 next year ?
There is always a chance and more so if Sony acquires studio , it might be teaser at PS5 event or anything nobody knows when it comes to Kojima,Valve and Rockstar.

KirikaPirin

Banned
Jun 6, 2019
80 minutes of Death Stranding content at TGS

Seems like Kojima has much to show. F*cking 80 minutes, wonder how many gameplay mechanics will be shown. Probably watch at most 10 minutes as I don't want to spoil much and decided to go into a game half-blinded. Exciting, indeed.

Wonder of the reaction of haters after gameplay shown at TGS. And more wonder how they'll react when the game receives its 90+ meta score.

Interesting that Kojima decided to unveil the real gameplay loop at TGS so close to release. So far the weird marketing has paid off greatly.

monmagman

Dec 6, 2018
England,UK
Seems like Kojima has much to show. F*cking 80 minutes, wonder how many gameplay mechanics will be shown. Probably watch at most 10 minutes as I don't want to spoil much and decided to go into a game half-blinded. Exciting, indeed.

Wonder of the reaction of haters after gameplay shown at TGS. And more wonder how they'll react when the game receives its 90+ meta score.

Interesting that Kojima decided to unveil the real gameplay loop at TGS so close to release. So far the weird marketing has paid off greatly.
Honestly,I've enjoyed the way this game has been marketed.I watched all the trailers back to back yesterday and I love how each one reveals a little bit more of the game mechanics.We haven't had that big chunk of gameplay that so many seem so concerned about seeing(not bothered personally)but I guess that will be at TGS.Like you I really don't want to see too much more so will probably just read about impressions on here instead.

Simo

Oct 26, 2017
Michigan, USA
2 months to go! It's gonna be a good week this week too, I'm just pissed my work schedule changed so I can't watch the stream live. :(

Simo

Oct 26, 2017
Michigan, USA
Maybe its because part 2 is focused on hades gameplay, which may be more linear than main gameplay, so more prompt to live demo

Possibly. I think Kojima said it would be a more focused deep dive on specific events than vol 1.

If I read his tweet right the 49 minute footage is basically footage of what the team has played and then been edited by Kojima too.

Edit: oh I guess vol 2 is prerecorded too going by the tweet.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Silicon Valley
So many exciting things in the coming weeks! TGS gameplay, TLOU 2 event, Concrete Genie, and eventually DS releases....

IwXvKOc.jpg

OP
OP
Lannisters1798
Apr 27, 2018
What they need to do is re-stock those zip up hoodies from last year. Then put them up for sale on the UK shop. I really wanted those. 😞

Speaking of merch, i still need to tell the story of when i made a complete fool of myself, at the Kojipro pop up shop at the London games festival.
Oh, please tell lol.

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh, please tell lol.
I've wanted to since it happened. But it's hard to while keeping personal info to myself. (i'm afraid i shouldn't have mentioned it to begin with, becuase off-site bullshit. I don't want to be doxxed, ya know)

Though i will say, everyone there was absolutely lovely to me. (even if they were just pretending to)

I'm just glad i missed the Boss. (he was at an art gallery at the time, i believe) As i would never have been able to live that down, i had of made a fool of myself in front of him too.

jaymzi

Jul 22, 2019
So we expecting a big twist in this game? Main character switch like in MGS2 or the whole Venom Snake thing in V.

OP
OP
Lannisters1798
Apr 27, 2018
Almost time guys. About 7 hours 39 minutes until Kojima shows up on stage at TGS!

Going to be very late tonight, so hopefully you will be awake!

Status
Not open for further replies.