• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Are you buying Death Stranding, after seeing all the trailers, and gameplay footage so far?

• Yes

Votes: 1,923 53.5%
  • No

Votes: 905 25.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 814 22.6%
  • Waiting for the PC version

Votes: 67 1.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
1 HOUR WARNING!!!
tCyJra5.gif

Truly Gargantuan

Still doesn't have a tag :'(
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'd like to go in blind...but my curiosity is killing me. Sorry Kojimbers, I trust you but I gotta watch.

Future_TraX

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Basel, Switzerland
when he was running away from the camp kojima said that the character was equipped with a speed skeleton
Happy to hear, thanks for clarification!

I dunno about this game, i just don't see myself sitting in front of my TV for ~30 minutes and walking from point A to B while i maby encounter someone / something or not.. :/

Of course i'm gonna get and play the game, but i think i cancle my Collectors Edition predorder and go for the Steelbook.

Arta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah from what I've seen I'm going to hold off. Fighting and escaping humans looks really janky. Even getting past that abomination doesn't look that smooth.

I really don't like how the animation of the player and human enemies don't match the vistas they ar running around in. They don't seem quite fit at all, like they are models lifted from another game to test in an ultra realistic but sterile looking world.

TripaSeca

Oct 27, 2017
São Paulo
The work of a genius.

Sublime.

Magnificent.

A new genre is born.

Today we witnessed history.

Hello, people from the future. Yes, we saw everything and we were fucking blown away.

SUGOI!

Status
Not open for further replies.